What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion - Your prefered locations

Which teams would you like to see in the NRL? Pick 2 options

• Perth (Reds)

Votes: 132 64.1%
  • Adelaide (Rams)

Votes: 20 9.7%
  • Hobart (Twinkle Toes)

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Second Victorian Team

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Wellington (Orcas)

Votes: 43 20.9%
  • Ipswitch/Logan

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Sunshine Coast/North Brisbane

Votes: 43 20.9%
  • Rockhampton/Central Queensland

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Port Morsby/PNG

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Central Coast (Bears)

Votes: 66 32.0%
  • Coffs Harbour/New England/North NSW

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Expansion? There are too many teams now

Votes: 9 4.4%

• Total voters

meltiger

First Grade
I voted for Perth & Ipswich/Logan however the Brissie option is only from reading people on here - ie: Don't know Brissie that well.

Anywhere between Helensvale and Noosa would suit me for another SE Qld outfit.

bobmar28

Bench
I think the St George-Illawarra merger should be dissolved giving back St George there history and culture

Illawarra should then be replaced with a south coast team representing everywhere from Wollongong down the coast [pity the sharks name is already taken]

And while they are at it just call us League and drop the association with rugby altogether

What's wrong with the orginal name, Steelers.

Brutus

Referee
Perth is the out-and-out winner every time on LU yet when you see a Telemong poll it's the Central Coast.

Perth Red

Post Whore
NSW paper has agenda to get another NSW team! They probably phrase the poll to skew it to CC. Either that or their readers are clearly not as intelligent and visionary as the people on this forum!

Goddo

Bench
riverina would be good, we need a inland country side i reckon

Hmm somewhere near the ACT? maybe in canberra? yeah, and we could call em the raiders. The riverina should be left to the raiders to exploit. Not enough people in the one area too out west to support a team, let alone the corporate dollars required and infrastructure.