What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expression of Interest

Big Pete

Referee
I think I'm around 800-900?

Something like that...

It took me awhile to pick reserves and there's been a few weeks I haven't touched my team that were pretty costly.

AD I expect something like 2000+. :p

AuDragon

Juniors
Allow me to brag a little bit... :oops:

My team is called Delf's Broncs.
Overall ranking: 567th
Weekly ranking: 77th
Average: 1049 p/round
Highest Score: 1283 (round 13)
Last 3 scores: 1183, 1263, 1228

Probably won't perform this well ever again... :roll:

user_nat

Coach
Scraped through in 8th.. So I'm up against a team that averages 200 points more than me.

Can't see me winning this..

Country Bronco

Juniors
I'm up against Country.

Changes have been made, my team is ready!

I made one tactical change due to my limited trades left and that was to bring in SKD for the injured Ben Lowe. Now, no trades left for rest of season but I thought if I beat Big Pete I've beaten the best.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I made one tactical change due to my limited trades left and that was to bring in SKD for the injured Ben Lowe. Now, no trades left for rest of season but I thought if I beat Big Pete I've beaten the best.

You bastard you beat me by 2 (player) points and it was the difference between 4th and 7th. Now I have to beat 2nd to stay in the comp!

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Terribly sorry!!!! But I didn't realise the consequences for you last week. Ironically I was always going to finish third

haha... No worries mate. I'm just terribly bitter that for two weeks I've scored the 2nd highest of the round only to be unforuntate enough it be up against the team that got the highest.

I guess if you want to win the premiership you have to come up against the best at some stage!

Your not very lucky yourself, to be up against Big Pete who is the form team of the comp imo.

bron_cos

Juniors
haha... No worries mate. I'm just terribly bitter that for two weeks I've scored the 2nd highest of the round only to be unforuntate enough it be up against the team that got the highest.

I guess if you want to win the premiership you have to come up against the best at some stage!

Your not very lucky yourself, to be up against Big Pete who is the form team of the comp imo.

hmmmmmm very strong case but atm pete is out

user_nat

Coach
Well I'm 17/17 players and my opponent is 15/17 and winning by ~10. So I'm gone.. unless Morris and Boyd score negative points.

Really should have paid more attention to the team sheets this week, with 2 players scoring 0. Also poor captain choice.

Lessons learnt for next year.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Big Pete and I are too close to call. I'm spent and he's got Lyon and Ballin and needs 112 points or so. If I remember correctly. Last time manly played st george Lyon and Ballin scored 114 combined so I'm not confident.

bron_cos

Juniors
Well I'm 17/17 players and my opponent is 15/17 and winning by ~10. So I'm gone.. unless Morris and Boyd score negative points.

Really should have paid more attention to the team sheets this week, with 2 players scoring 0. Also poor captain choice.

Lessons learnt for next year.

You will get an player swap with one of them coote prob for burt who got 59 or so and i should get mannering for fenson so you should be infront by about 20 or 30 but good luck

Pierced Soul

First Grade
got rolled by the beefed up broncos (7th) and now not only lose my home ground advantage but if i win next week will play the minor premiers!! :shock:

Big Pete

Referee
I thought I could've counted on you PS!

Good work CB, just too good in the end.

The effort was there from my boys but the execution was off.

Wait...beaten by 1 point?!

Arghhhh.

I could've won had I picked the right reserve instead of assuming Gillett was picked.

*rage*

Last edited:

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Holy sh!t 1 point in it. Thanks BP you made me look stupid predicting you to win the comp but you've just pulled out a Dragons style choke on me!

I reckon Brissy Bears was foxing this week, probably saving his trades.