What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expression of Interest

user_nat

Coach
I have 1 bench player not out. Which is a result of them almost all being Broncos.

10/13 starting players are playing though.

beads6

First Grade
I am gone I think I have 13 Players available. Most of my guys are from the 3 Qld teams

Country Bronco

Juniors
Interesting sidenote to Nrl Supercoach over coming weeks is the top 4 will play against eachother on consecutive weeks. The person running 5th must be thanking his lucky stars \\\\:D/.

user_nat

Coach
Easy win against the bottom of the table team this week.

Fairly happy with my team scoring 913, considering I had 2 players in the 17 score 0.

Up against the 8th placed Smiths Chips this week. Will be a shame to win this one, because they are my favorite type of chips.

user_nat

Coach
5 wins in a row now.

Tate managed -2 points this week.. which is quite impressive.

Another week with no head to head games, should be useful to make some changes that my team is needing.

Not sure who Gumdale Gladiators is here, but have to feel sorry from him. Second most points scored, but currently ranked 11th. Must be some horrid luck.

Big Pete

Referee
5 wins in a row now.

Tate managed -2 points this week.. which is quite impressive.

Another week with no head to head games, should be useful to make some changes that my team is needing.

Not sure who Gumdale Gladiators is here, but have to feel sorry from him. Second most points scored, but currently ranked 11th. Must be some horrid luck.

:lol: That's me.

Just had a few unlucky weeks where I wasn't able to log on because my internet was capped or my brand spanking new captain, Nathan Hindmarsh decided he wasn't going to play.

It's alright though, I'll pull a Broncos and win a few on the trot, give you all a big scare.

AuDragon

Juniors
I was too late to join this comp, but will put my hand up for next season (if there's room). Don't reject me just because I score 1200's though... :p

beads6

First Grade
HHAHAH, you might get a win if your lucky, I had Preston scratched last minute which gives me only 16 players.

Latest posts