What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expression of Interest

Big Pete

Referee
I was more like the Broncos 1999.

Did well to make the finals but didn't have enough tank in the gas to beat an awesome side like Country's.

We all know what happened the next year.

Don't worry GTB, I'll repay your faith next year.

Country Bronco

Juniors
I don't know what to say about my 1 point win. Except I've got the most terrible feeling even though I won. I'm sorry, Big Pete.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I don't know what to say about my 1 point win. Except I've got the most terrible feeling even though I won. I'm sorry, Big Pete.

haha... Beat me by 2 points than BP by 1 point! 50-50 calls are definitely going your way atm. I really hope that Bill Harrigans video refereeing didn't affect the outcome :p

bron_cos

Juniors
good luck all this week its good to see my boys have the week off lol. Bad luck nat next year might be your year. One last thing go the bears lol

AuDragon

Juniors
I know... If it wasn't for Poodles/Victims cheating every week I'd be rich! :crazy:

Yeah, hopefully we can improve our team rank next season, especially with the addition of AD.
Yeah right, put the pressure on. Like I'm ever going to perform that well again... :crazy:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
that dude at the top overall, have you see what his total team value is? it's like the Storm salary cap :crazy:

this is the first year i've done this fantasy stuff but i'm assuming he's bought a sh*tload of players when cheap, but even then i dont get how he's managed to fit so many of them in

AuDragon

Juniors
that dude at the top overall, have you see what his total team value is? it's like the Storm salary cap :crazy:

this is the first year i've done this fantasy stuff but i'm assuming he's bought a sh*tload of players when cheap, but even then i dont get how he's managed to fit so many of them in
My team is worth $6,878,000.
I just have heaps of third party payments from non sponsors... :lol: