What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expressions of interest + Confirmed starters

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
So GoTheBears has vanished? I am currently awaiting an answer on a player from that team! God, what happens now?

Deano

Juniors
bartman said:
Welcome back/across/aboard Swoop.

Congrats to Deano for a swift finalised squad :shock:

LOL I actually have an explanation for that, I thought the trading deadline was Tuesday the 4TH so thought I only had two days to do my recruiting :lol: . Ah well at least it's done.

Deano

Juniors
Tupac Shakur,

I was after Kativerata from the roosters when they had no owner, so I just PM'd Misty Bee and he arranged it for me.

Bronco Boy

Juniors
yeah, I'm in... had some troubles registering... Looks like I'm a bit behind everyone else in assembling my line-up so I have some catching up to do! I will be replying to everybody's requested trades as soon as I get the chance. Cheers.

mj

Juniors
Bronco Boy said:
yeah, I'm in... had some troubles registering... Looks like I'm a bit behind everyone else in assembling my line-up so I have some catching up to do! I will be replying to everybody's requested trades as soon as I get the chance. Cheers.

Welcome aboard BB!! ;-)

bartman

Immortal
As far as I know no one had claimed and been confirmed as Souths coach before Misty went on leave (until Sun evening?). These things happen...

So in the meantime, (re)send PMs to Misty re any requests for Souths players, and hopefully he'll be able to sort it when he's next on line.

But as Mike said, have a contingency plan for other players in case.

bartman

Immortal
Deano said:
bartman said:
Congrats to Deano for a swift finalised squad :shock:

LOL I actually have an explanation for that, I thought the trading deadline was Tuesday the 4TH so thought I only had two days to do my recruiting :lol: . Ah well at least it's done.

:lol: At least you're well prepared...

Misty Bee

First Grade
Balmain - MJ
Brisbane - Bronco Boy
Bulldogs -Dogs of War
Canberra - raiders 69
Central Coast - Tupac Shakir
Cronulla - Deano
Manly - Swoop
Melbourne - Undertaker Mike
Newcastle Big Mick
New Zealand - Lolesi
North Queensland - Driver
Parramatta - Bartman
Penrith - Caged Panther
Saints - Grego
Souths -
Sydney - Dougthelegend

rabs

Staff member
If the rabbits are still available I'll take em

never played this before but I'll give it a go

bartman

Immortal
Rabs, send a PM to Misty Bee about it, and he can help sort you out.

Half the coaches are making their debut, and the rest are friendly, so don't feel intimidated!

grego

Juniors
bartman said:
Rabs, send a PM to Misty Bee about it, and he can help sort you out.

Half the coaches are making their debut, and the rest are friendly, so don't feel intimidated!
except for that MJ he's real nasty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no only jokig rabs no one is nasty at all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts