What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ey? we play you b*stards on sunday?!

gregstar

Referee
ffs!!

how about you f*ckers do gregstar a favour and forfeit.

geez this could be very ugly.

tate/minto growling rose porteus/roseanne barr-type ugly!

hold me

lol

I hope we lap you but to be honest, this is exactly the type of game we've dropped whilst going well in the past.

I hate being favourite.

Bench
The Dragons always cause us problems,except for 05 when we beat them a couple of times.
Usually Gasnier scores a hat trick and we get flogged,I am hoping for a win with no Gaz there.

innsaneink

Referee
851 said:
The Dragons always cause us problems,except for 05 when we beat them a couple of times.
Usually Gasnier scores a hat trick and we get flogged,I am hoping for a win with no Gaz there.
If i was Gaz i'd be visitin the TAB on sun and placing a few trifectas.
Someone switched our caps around...fav hats dont sit well.

N.C.

Juniors
Dragons are already 12 points down without Gaz on board...

We'll be without Marshall and apparently Collis has a knee injury - woulda thought D. Galea a suitable replacement but he's copped 3 weeks. Sure we've got plenty of good outside backs to fill the void, but still...

Who will take the kicking duties? Is Hodgson back to form?

Anything could happen on Sunday.

bjm8

Juniors
Get your team to do us a favour and tackle and hit up nice and soft. Our players are dropping like flies.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
bjm8 said:
Get your team to do us a favour and tackle and hit up nice and soft. Our players are dropping like flies.

Welcome to world of a Dragons supporter Circa 2007 my friend. Been that way for months for us.

I'm worried abot this one. I still don't know how we managed to win on Friday night & we are still not resembling much more than a rabble. As my man Gregstar said, things could get real ugly - Preliminary Final 05 UGLY - this Sunday for us.

Still, we might just return the favor (in a very minor way) & edge ourselves into the top 12 this weekend.

Carn Saints. C'mon Boys.

super_coach

First Grade
one week is a long time in nrl world,the drags win last week plus the return of a few class players,and the loss of a few class players for the tigers all adds up to an even money bet or even the drags slight favs

Wobbygong

First Grade
If the West Tigers play anywhere near as well as they did last week against the Storm and the Dragons play like they did against the Panthers, I can see the Dragons possibly getting within 40 points of the Tigers. This game is a mismatch, somebody stop the fight already!

P.S We have nothing to combat Robbie Farrah with, he's too bloody good at present.

super_coach

First Grade
In the nrl their is no such thing as form,what happen last week is now fish and chip wrapping.I think the drags are a far bigger worry than the dogs or the storm were--why I have no idea just a team trying to turn the corner with most of their players back on deck

BJ

Juniors
im worried about this game..
it really all depends on how well the tiges prepare for the game.. if they come out switched on and play like last week then it should be a great game.. or they could just come out and play shockingly (with farah in control and hodgo back i think they won't tho)

i'll be there screamig my lungs out tho should be a good game

aids

Bench
is Germ expected to be back for this one?

also, that stanley chase kid looks good for you guys as well.
him against lawernce is a good display of some of the young talented "underrated" players comign thru the grades.

aladinsane

Juniors
super_coach said:
one week is a long time in nrl world,the drags win last week plus the return of a few class players,and the loss of a few class players for the tigers all adds up to an even money bet or even the drags slight favs

I agree, this game is as even as it comes. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes down to Golden Point.