What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F%ck you Robson

True EEL

Bench
i have really come to a dead stop with trying to keep on supporting Robson recently, but wow, that was a terrible way for him to play his last game in Parra colours, he certainly did not deserve to go out like that, especially when he is pretty durable and is rarely out injured......bad luck Roboo and thanks for the effort, but good luck next year at the Sharkies as it might not be much easier to get a spot there either

True EEL

Bench
He'll be competing with Tim Smith and Albert Kelly for a spot in reserve grade.

i know what you mean, but Robbo may get a look in off the bench perhaps, but i think Albert Kelly will be in the halves next year with Townsend.....i think they will move Wade Graham either to the centres or backrow - he is a VERY strong runner of the ball, but doesn't quite have the same talent with the ball as Kelly IMHO