What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F**k f**k f**k f**k

Fishboy

Juniors

you're obviously a calm fella. I'd imagine DA would be pretty filthy. Where was the bomb after that was his only instruction at half time. Hayne put one up in the first 5 minutes of the second half and they just forgot.

How do you lose to Cronulla? It's baffling......

SOme of these guys need a stint in premier league. You just don't lose to cronulla. F*ck!

the_eel

Juniors
Thats the most appropriate thread name after watching a game like tonights!!! Ive NEVER been soooo disappointed after watching an eels game. Unbelievable! Have never sworn so much in a game of footy.

Fishboy

Juniors
Thats the most appropriate thread name after watching a game like tonights!!! Ive NEVER been soooo disappointed after watching an eels game. Unbelievable! Have never sworn so much in a game of footy.

I still support the team as much as i'm disappointed but gee, don't we need some direction.

The 6, 7 and 9 are our biggest problem. We need quicker delivery of the ball and any kind of kicking game will do me. Although I can't see KK doing much better than the current halves, I can't see him doing much worst. We know what limited potential Robson has (and I'm not making him the scapegoat), so why not throw keating in there early and give him a go instead of putting him in there when the game is already lost.

I know DA knows what he is doing and I still have the utmost confidence in him. It can't get more embarrassing.....

69-05-41

Juniors
If you lose to blot against what is statistically the second worst team in the 102 year history of the NRL then what does that make you?

roboshark

Coach
If you lose to blot against what is statistically the second worst team in the 102 year history of the NRL then what does that make you?
it means they lost, thats all.....its on again next week

who gives a f**k about statistics...its the nrl and anyone can beat anyone on a given day

tresurehunt

Juniors
the parramatta club have sent a letter to all other clubs in the nrl saying;
if your team needs to played back into form,just wait until you play with the eels,its a given.

ShaunC

Juniors
As I hack at my wrists again with the plastic butter knife (the wife has hidden all other sharp objects - a oft practised ritual of hers) there is some consolation.

Last year the Sharks also broke their losing streak with a win over the Eels. A few games later the Eels started on that marvellous run.

It could happen again. But to be safe I'm still gonna hack away at the wrists for a few weeks. Seriously, it will take that long just to break the skin.

Swiftstylez

Bench
As I hack at my wrists again with the plastic butter knife (the wife has hidden all other sharp objects - a oft practised ritual of hers) there is some consolation.

Last year the Sharks also broke their losing streak with a win over the Eels. A few games later the Eels started on that marvellous run.

It could happen again. But to be safe I'm still gonna hack away at the wrists for a few weeks. Seriously, it will take that long just to break the skin.

lol

It means we were f**king sh*t. There are no excuses. They deserve all criticism.

Bazal

Post Whore
fuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore

Statistically Parramatta were one of the most potent attacking teams in history in 2001 - yet the Premiers are Newcastle.

Stats mean nothing.

Nice fishing, though.

Latest posts