What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k Off Kimmorley

I spend a lot of the time in the sandhills, constantly aroused may I say!

I lay back and think of Cronulla.

Oh dear STC I think this one leaves you wide open matey. Maybe poor choice of description. lol

IMO there was nothing wrong with what you said. In fact I found your comments quite complimentary considering how you feel about the Sharks. So cheers mate!!

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Oh dear STC I think this one leaves you wide open matey. Maybe poor choice of description. lol

IMO there was nothing wrong with what you said. In fact I found your comments quite complimentary considering how you feel about the Sharks. So cheers mate!!

Next year miller. I must say, I enjoyed Manly spanking the storm. Great stuff! For a 40 nill game - awesome.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I knew he was back to his terrible best tonight when he made his 1st mistake and then had that stupid little smile that hasnt been there for many months now. He proved tonight that Seymour has made him look good this year..................honestly, he could get not a root in a brothel let alone set up a try.

Douglas.........dont read the paper tomorrow morning, you were terrible.

Misi is the only oner who can really say ' I wanted it bad and gave it my all.

WHAT A f**kIN WASTED SEASON!

Aren't you allowed to vent in the Masons forum Barro? :lol: