What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k Off Kimmorley

Frailty

First Grade
How about we finally look at how sh*t the rest of the side was for once. Noddy didn't mae Douglas, Gallen and all the other f**kheads drop the ball. Green didn't want the ball in the first half, and left Noddy the only person to kick.

Our problem tonight was Noddy, it was the whole f**king team. I'm sick of the scapegoating for every loss. And I'm really looking forward to who cops it next year.

The club has no f**king heart... deal with it.

Frailty

First Grade
It was f**ked, because the fans turned out. Looking across the eastern stand and it was a sea of blue... they played like that meant nothing to them. I'm sick of them dishing out the same drivel... we either struggle or year, or we choke.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
How about we finally look at how sh*t the rest of the side was for once. Noddy didn't mae Douglas, Gallen and all the other f**kheads drop the ball. Green didn't want the ball in the first half, and left Noddy the only person to kick.

Our problem tonight was Noddy, it was the whole f**king team. I'm sick of the scapegoating for every loss. And I'm really looking forward to who cops it next year.

The club has no f**king heart... deal with it.

hear hear!

Generalzod

Immortal
I agree with Quigs Nuts went alright tonight, The bloke who took out Ross was he placed on report????

Nullajet

Juniors
typical!

Lets face it...at the seasons beginning who would have predicted we would be 1 game away from the BIG ONE???

They played nervous, they looked nervous and they lost nervously and pathetically... but the season itself is a step forward and Ricky constantly said he did not expect to ake the gf this season so we are ahead of his plans...

bring on 2009 (hell yes I am gutted...but hey we exceeded expectations...something that has happended in a long long long time)

walshie007

Juniors
This is my first post but I just had to say something. Last night was bloody awful and during the entire 80 minutes I just felt like I was watching a completely different team than the one I have watched all year, and I have to admit, I felt that the team let down that amazing sea of blue that had turned up to support them. As a lot of you have mentioned, it felt like they played with no heart, and last night I felt the exact same way.

That is until you looked at the faces of the entire team as they made their way around the ground at the end of the game. Those boys were gutted. They knew they let themselves down, and more importantly, let us the fans down. Seeing the likes of Nuts, De Gois, Misi, Dougie and yes, even Simmo all showing such emotion after such an embarrasing loss showed me that, no matter what people might say about them, this team does have a hell of a lot of heart, and I think this loss will just make them that much more stronger for next year.

It's just a shame we will be losing De Gois as I feel he was a major key.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Kimmorley played well this year... but f*ck me he's useless in big games.

Better luck in the next 2 years. Barrett will make Sharks a better team. Better than with Kimmorley at the very least.

Wozza

Juniors
nutley....... nutley.... what did he do to get so much time after such a sh*t game????

all i can guess is news lmtd got their wish

i feel dirty, but go manly
As much as I don't like Melbourne, what self respecting Sharks supporter would ever go for Manly?

Feej

First Grade
Meh, I'll watch as I always do, though if it's Storm v Eagles, it'll be from a impassionate point of view. Just hope its a good game.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Last year was the first year I missed the gf (I was in Europe at Oktoberfest) and I was stoked I missed it as it was Manly vs Melbourne. I will probably watch it this year but with very little interest. I hate them both so much but think I will go for Melbourne, as much as I hate them I hate Manly more.

Geeeeeeeeeez with missed Seymour last night. See ya later Noddy, you tried hard but didnt give us much to cheer about for your 3 million dollars.

spider

Coach
season is over as is noddy's time at the sharks

imo, it was a great season from him and he has been well balanced in the halves with buster, whcih we missed last night

we would not have had the season we did without him playing with buster

i wish noddy well next year

Kid

Juniors
Serious question to you guys. Personally i think Kimmorley has been a whipping boy for you guys, and truely doesn't deserve the sh*t you heap on him. BUT every club has one of them, so who do you think will be yours next year with Kimmorey gone?