What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k Off Kimmorley

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We'll gladly take Kimmorley thanks. He's been instrumental in your success this year. If he plays for us in '09 with even half the class and skill he did this year, we'll rise into the top eight easily.

Quigs

Immortal
Onya Timmah.

Mate he is all yours now. Good luck.

Good to chat with the real Timmah, not that little pussy stain george supporter. Did he ask to steal your monikar.

Anyway Nodds all yours.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Gaba

First Grade
The funniest thing kimmorley did for the sharks , was in the roosters game when ricky was the coach of the roosters, minichello scored a try and kimmorley stood behind minnichello and started to eye gauge him from behind , then the roosters got kimmorley in the middle of the group and started to push him around and kimmorley was like a pinball in the machine kept on rebounding from one player to the other.

Minnichello didnt play for the rest of the game and the sharks won, i dont think ricky ever forgve kimmorley for that eye raking incident

Last edited:

Bulldog Force

Referee
I knew he was back to his terrible best tonight when he made his 1st mistake and then had that stupid little smile that hasnt been there for many months now. He proved tonight that Seymour has made him look good this year..................honestly, he could get not a root in a brothel let alone set up a try.

Douglas.........dont read the paper tomorrow morning, you were terrible.

Misi is the only oner who can really say ' I wanted it bad and gave it my all.

WHAT A f**kIN WASTED SEASON!
No worries, we'll take Kimmorley off you. ANYONE over that Daniel f**king dropsworthless

Quigs

Immortal
Do you want a center also, well a bloke that wears a centers number on his back.

100 plus games, and only sparingly used.

Going cheap - give away to a good home.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We'll gladly take Kimmorley thanks. He's been instrumental in your success this year. If he plays for us in '09 with even half the class and skill he did this year, we'll rise into the top eight easily.
Better hope your forwards play well.
That has been the reason we have done so well.

Behind a pack not doing so well, expect to see what you saw. 0.

sharks8601

Juniors
they will want to defend better aswell
that kept us in a few games
are the dogs next year going to be able to only let in 2 tries a game????

Do you want a center also, well a bloke that wears a centers number on his back.

100 plus games, and only sparingly used.

Going cheap - give away to a good home.

Comes complete with a clean jersey too. I'm thinking that he must have some blackmail material on Ricky. There is no other possible reason that he is still playing first grade.

On the subject of Noddy, I'll always remember his performance in that 64-14 win over Newcastle a few years back. Some great memories there and it's a shame that he couldn't have finished his tenure here on a high. I certainly don't blame him for the loss on Friday night - all the dropped ball, some silly penalties and Green's deer in the headlights effort were where we lost it.

Good luck to the Storm next week. Here's hoping that they can go back to back. I'm old enough to have been at a couple of Grand Finals in the 1970s and I would go for anyone to beat that Brookvale scum.

Quigs

Immortal
Anyone with blue black and white blood in their viens and is going for the Hartleys of Brookvale needs a quick visit to our trophy room.

Farkkkkkkkk Hartley............. f**k Manly............. Farkkkkkkkkk Fulton........... Just farkemmmm

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

sharks8601

Juniors
ive grown allot of hate towards the storm this year though angry
i did hate parra the most then manly but now its melbourne at the top

Quigs

Immortal
As me dear old Dad used to say,

"Don't forget your roots"

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
I with you Angry.. I am with you.

We just can't let a fly by nighter club like Melbourne become a new Manly. Manly are always Manly and always will be Manly.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs