What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k you Mitchell Marsh

Incorrect

Coach
Henriques has clearly had relations with Mark Waugh's wife, Trevor Hohns' wife, Lehman's wife and Pat Howards' husband.....

The only explanation for him being overlooked in this instance....

Tommy Smith

Referee
I read that Henriques has averaged 65 in Shield cricket this season with a ton and double ton.

Stoinis has averaged 15 with a high score of 46.

RIP Sheffield Shield.

That is obscene and the entire panel should be sacked.

Fangs

Coach
So bloody strange...

Mark Waugh is actually a massive fan of Henriques. Surely he would have voted for him to go on tour.

It shouldn't matter anyway. Agar, Maxwell and Khawaja will all get first shot before Stoinis.

JJ

Immortal
I read that Henriques has averaged 65 in Shield cricket this season with a ton and double ton.

Stoinis has averaged 15 with a high score of 46.

RIP Sheffield Shield.

That is obscene and the entire panel should be sacked.
I think the selectors, like Warne, have the red and white balls mixed up - that innings at Eden Park has obviously impressed them - Waugh was there I think - as with Davey, I am sure that form from a flat track and small boundaries will translate really well to India

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So bloody strange...

Mark Waugh is actually a massive fan of Henriques. Surely he would have voted for him to go on tour.

It shouldn't matter anyway. Agar, Maxwell and Khawaja will all get first shot before Stoinis.

Normally the call is made by the tour selectors and Hohns is on tour. and also the Chairman of selectors

I heard Stoinis had to get excess baggage allowances for his coffin full of Brylcream.

I love how he pushes his hair back between every ball. It's so sexy. He'll look great in a hi viz jerkin too.

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
Normally the call is made by the tour selectors and Hohns is on tour. and also the Chairman of selectors

Well that makes perfect sense! instead of having a conference call with the other selectors and looking at recent form amongst the likely replacements he must have just gone and had a chat with Warnie and asked what he thought ...

lockyno1

Post Whore
I actually don't mind the selection it's a gamble but Stoinis did make some runs in the last Shield match

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yes but you're a genius like the selectors

None of the alternatives are great.

Cartwright has a lot to learn against spin and Henriques has failed over and over again. Faulkner isn't test standard really.

I don't see the need for a replacement anyway as Maxwell or Agar will play

TheParraboy

Staff member
None of the alternatives are great.

Cartwright has a lot to learn against spin and Henriques has failed over and over again. Faulkner isn't test standard really.

I don't see the need for a replacement anyway as Maxwell or Agar will play

failed over and over?

He has only played 4 tests, 3 of those in India and scored 2 half tons there

He is in form with the bat, and can bowl 10-15 overs an innings if required

With MMarsh and now Stoinis, talking about devaluing the baggy green

TheFrog

Coach
Nothing to say Stoinis will play in the next Test. They should bolster the batting by using Khawaja.

Latest posts