What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s articles on Leagueunlimited.com

The Backpacker

Juniors
Is it possible to have a box on the front page, entitled sevens articles, and list the published ones in there? Just distinguishes them a bit from the 'real' news type articles.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'd like to see that too. There's a few web design updgares going on at the moment. I'll ask JGG if he can squeeze the F7s in somewhere.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Now sitting pride of place on the official sevens website... http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/index.asp ...

Keep the World Sevens by Whoateallthepies (Lions)

Feeding the International Game by Chriswalkerbush (Easts)

The State of Origin Man of the Series Award by Kingaroy Redant (Broncos)

Under the Thumb by Louis Lambert (Parramatta)

More to follow soon...

Anonymous

Juniors
On the main page of LU as well the F7s website:

Forum Sevens | 13 the unlucky number?
Yakstorm (Rhinos)

I don’t think any sports analysis or Rugby League fan would disagree come October last year the 2004 Rugby League season was looking like it could be the best ever. The news only just continued to ge...

and,

Forum Sevens | Media Killed the Rugby League Star
skeepe (Souths)

The headlines have been everywhere all week. Jamie Lyon, retired at the ripe old age of 22. A man with so much potential, such a great future that some say he could have gone on to be one of the best...

The Backpacker

Juniors
On the main LU page:

LeagueNut's The Little Team That Could from the Panthers v Souths game.

AND

earlier....

chriswalkerbush's Clayton’s Premiership? Bugger Clayton from the Easts v Rhinos game.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Now on the Forum Sevens Webpage http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/

So you know your footy? No you don’t.

by frank (Newtown)

Are you the person waiting on the doorstep of the local newsagent every Wednesday morning, shaking from withdrawl, desperate for your weekly fix of news, stats, gossip and journal...

Anonymous

Juniors
The Modern Second Rower
Written by: Goleel (Eels)
front_row_031031.jpg

The Backpacker

Juniors
Just ignore her Willow. She goes away eventually. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

...Morticia... said:
just wondring bp why my mom artcle didnt make the grade. :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously, I didn't think it would bother you if it didn't go up as it never has in the past. :oops:

Plus it put me to sleep. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding and looking to see if anyone actually bothers to enlarge and read what I've just said. ;-) :mrgreen:

#No Smurfs were hurt in the posting of this dribble. :D

Anonymous

Juniors
lol.. I think that was the round of misfortune when we were distracted by some serious behind the scenes F7s issues. Plus I was in the mountains at the time sitting in a spa. Someone has to do it. 8)
Sorry morticia, that was a few weeks ago I don't think anything much happened that round.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Now up on LeagueUnlimited and the F7's Homepage from Round 4 action:

Tawera Nikau by Lisa13 (Lions)

A question of culture by Genius Freak (Sharks)

Cigarette & RL ... match made in heaven? by Paul-The-Cowboy (Panthers)

More to come tonight ...