What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7s articles on Leagueunlimited.com

Genghis Chan

Juniors
I don't remember ever bringing this up before in a PM - of course, I don't remember what day of the week it is on most occasions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Tribal Mentality of Rugby League Supporters
by: Catatonic_Omnivore for the Roosters
kogarah030504.jpg

Forum Sevens: Life begins at 30
by: Thierry Henry for the Panthers
sattler030804.jpg

Forum Sevens: The Truth Behind A Legend
by: Lord Reynoldson for the Roosters
johns%20defeated.jpg

Forum Sevens: The bigger they are……
by: Gorilla for the Bluebags
young030902.jpg

Anonymous

Juniors
All the essays from the 2003 F7s grand final will be published on Leagueunlimited.
Starting with:

Forum Sevens 2003 grand final: It seems John O’Neill is none too pleased
by Legend for the Bluebags
oneill031023.jpg

Anonymous

Juniors
Forum Sevens: The Virtual Fan
Written by: The Backpacker for the Roosters
mondays_expert_03_04_30.gif

Forum Sevens: Is it okay to start calling them ‘St George’ yet?
Written by: Willow for the Bluebags
stgeorgedrinks030502.jpg

Anonymous

Juniors
Pure coincidence. :lol: Mind you the schooner glass and St George emblem bears an uncanny resemblance to that particular author.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Coincidence huh? Ok, I'll believe you. ;-) May have to take on a new avatar once the likeness to the cow subsides. :lol:

Why do I feel like I'm being watched? 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8)

Anonymous

Juniors
Latest F7s article for the Leagueunlimited.com front page:

Forum Sevens: I love getting Hayfever
Written by: Hass for the Bluebags
tissues031103.jpg

Anonymous

Juniors
As it appears I might get a run soon in the trials, I figure I might as well make this be known. On the odd chance one of my articles is worthy of such distinction, I'd rather it not be posted because they'll more than likely be getting put up on the Sharks Den anyway... or I'll have just submitted something I've already posted on the Den.

Cheers.

ParraMatt

Bench
Just wondering.. Who picks the article to be published on the Home Page of League Unlimited? Is it you Willow?

Anonymous

Juniors
El Garbo said:
As it appears I might get a run soon in the trials, I figure I might as well make this be known. On the odd chance one of my articles is worthy of such distinction, I'd rather it not be posted because they'll more than likely be getting put up on the Sharks Den anyway... or I'll have just submitted something I've already posted on the Den.

Cheers.
Not a a problem... not all the articles are posted on LU.

Articles on the Front Page of Leagueunlimited.com reach a wider audience and look good there. Plus it brings new people into the F7s.
But in reality, its just a little something extra for forummers.

btw, anyone who wants their real name used as the author only need to let me know and I'll make it so.