What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7's Kiwis - Twenty Twelve

LeagueNut

First Grade
OK, here's the team I'll get named right now...

1. LeagueNut
2. byrne_rovelli_fan82
3. madunit

Res. Robster
Res. Hallatia

I've hardly been online the last few days and I probably won't be online much over the next few days either. I'm going to post my piece now and the other two (who have already made very encouraging noises in this thread) will undoubtedly get theirs in on time :)

But a bit of rowdiness from our resident cheerleader wouldn't go amiss...

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Posted, so all three Kiwis are in :) Now, off to work on assignments due on Wednesday and Thursday respectively :p and stupid Economics test tomorrow, the things I do for F7s...honestly! LOL

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good luck NZ. May the best team win. :thumn

Time for a run through Auckland wearing this popular attire...

Aust_jersey_040718.jpg

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
CALLING ALL KIWI FORUM 7S PLAYERS!

The Four Nations campaign is ready, and it's time for us to give it a rock and roll. Put yer names down and let's rattle the cages of our fellow enemies!!!

GO KIWIS!

Monk

Referee
You contacted Josh, Serge, Kirsten and Vince? I'm sure at least one of them could.help.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
sorry guys, I am unable to play, just completely unable to do it, doing a lot of travel for work and holidays, just won't get the time to produce anything semi decent in the timeframe required.

Apologies.

Best lucks to the team! Go Kiwis!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Come on fellas, no time to waste, chop chop there's work to be done. PM if you have any issues/concerns/queries and all of that likes. Basically anything and everything...well almost :p hahahahaha:lol::cool:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
sorry guys, I am unable to play, just completely unable to do it, doing a lot of travel for work and holidays, just won't get the time to produce anything semi decent in the timeframe required.

Apologies.

Best lucks to the team! Go Kiwis!

You are excused for now, not in the future :p

Titanic

First Grade
I knew you'd poop your panties when you saw my moniker come up 'Unit ... I get that feeling everytime I look in the mirror.