What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7's round 4

The Preacher

First Grade
I've asked for consideration of circumstances with my article and will wait to see what The Colonel thinks of my plea. LU did have it before time.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I've asked for consideration of circumstances with my article and will wait to see what The Colonel thinks of my plea. LU did have it before time.

The only other issue is that it fell short of the minimum word count mate. Your article was only 426 words long, so doesn't get marked unfortunately. I did enjoy reading it, though.

The minimum word count has been raised this year from 500 to 650,with the maximum remaining at 750.

The Preacher

First Grade
Well next time I'll make sure I have above the minimum word count but making sure, at the same, to time stay below the maximum word count.

Bloody rule breaker. :oops:

dubopov

Coach
psa .. please put in an official complaint about the marking of my story. i am sure it is worth a lot more than the alloted score. Are the Refs accountable ??

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I can put in the complaint mate. TBH I'm not sure if they're accountable or not, but I can certainly try. All I can do is raise the protest with the powers that be and see what happens.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I've pm'ed the ref and admin and lodged an official protest as per protocol, Dubo. It's in their hands now.