What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FA Cup Final

Red Bear

Referee
C'mon the Pool
What time does the actual match start? Im gunna beout of the country over the weekend and need to tape it so just wondering what time theactual match would start on TV.

If it is on TV in NZ please let me know also. Cheers

Macca_

Coach
It's a 3pm kick off UK time.

ESPN have it starting at 11.55pm Saturday night (5 minutes before ko). That's EST time here.

You'd have to check re NZ coverage with regards to ESPN...

borat

Bench
I saw the 2001 FA Cup Final whenI was living in London. It just didn't feel right not sitting up until 3am knocking over the good part of a slab, trying to stay awake. Ahhh the memories.

Hey Macca, do you remember the 2001 Cup final:lol:

Go Liverpool

Mong

Post Whore
Liverpool and Liverpool fans are my new "Leeds" from now until the end of the match...

Cmon you Irons... smash those pieces of crap.. :lol:

Macca_

Coach
borat said:
Hey Macca, do you remember the 2001 Cup final:lol:
I do yes. In particular the 2 handballs in the box :D

I'm cheering on the 'ammers in this one. Not becuase of 01 :lol:, but because of the humour they have helped provided by rolling the spuds last weekend :D

Mong

Post Whore
Where is everyone going to watch the game?

I am breaking my self imposed boycot of all things QLD Roar (because of Ribot's involvement) to go down there to watch it...Think it's still called the Lions though.

Looking forward to a great night..

I will be sure to post my thoughts whenever i get home..

Should make for some great reading :lol:

Ive been outspoken for disliking english club football, but one thing i always loved was the FA cup, but is it more or does the FA cup not have the same feel as it did before the cup final moved to cardiff, its sad coz i used to watch every fa cup and id pick a side to go for. this time i just hope harry doesnt get injured. i dont like either side anyway lol.

SP

Bench
Gonna watch it tomorrow on sbs

hope Liverpool win, anyway win or loose, still be in Europe

juggalo_strit

Juniors
As my Dad is a Hammer supporter, we have chucked in $100 each and put it on them @ $6.55 also.

C'mon the Hammers!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts