What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FA Cup Final

pantherz9103

First Grade
Can't believe it!!

We're 2-1 down at halftime :shock:

Carragher OG :shock:

Reina failed to deal with a shot :evil:

But then Cisse thankfully gives us a lifeline

First freescoring FA Cup Final in ages.

Better go back and watch the second half now!

Moffo

Referee
Go the Hams! They look dangerous in attack but so do Liverpool, anything could happen but Ham with the upper hand at oranges

Go the piney!

damo72

Juniors
What an absolute corker of a game, Liverpool look dangerous but would love to see the Hammers get up

Morenito

Juniors
Like the commentator in the studio said (Culina i think)

Liverpool just looked like they would win it somehow.... Damn West Ham played well enough to win.

pantherz9103

First Grade
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

The comeback kings.

Gerrard for King of England

Kewell injured :evil:

Unlucky West Ham. A superb performance. If it weren't for Gerrard we'd have lost.

swing_low

Juniors
KEWELLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
If you think newcastle are a one man team with joey...nothing in world sport compares to gerrard fc.

borat

Bench
I don't think I have seen a better piledriver in an FA Cup final than Gerrard's. Absolutely unbeleivable goal.

perth sharkie

Juniors
No justice when the team that plays positive, attacking football ends up losing! Hard luck West Ham, but they made it one of the most memorable FA Cup finals ever.

Where would Liverpool be without Steven Gerrard?

Dakink

Bench
Awesome!!

Up Liverpool!!!

Though as the first English ground I ever went to - West Ham always have a soft spot with me!

borat

Bench
Infact I would go as far to say that is probably one of the best goals I have ever seen. I can't beleive how far out he was.

Tim Brasher

Juniors
What a goal by Gerrard...I can not believ how hard he hit the ball with such accuracy...Havent seen a great goal like that in a big game for some time