What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faaarrkk! Mottram's fall

NPK

Bench
Do you get the same coverage as we do in Australia? With the same commentators?

madison

Juniors
Really, Australian fans are bad sports. I was watching the netball sunday arvo, and the crowd was booing! Good on the Kiwis for winning. Only problem with them winning is I won't be able to shut my cousins up when I go over to NZ in April to catch up with the family. We are a netballing family.

AuckMel

Bench
madison said:
Really, Australian fans are bad sports. I was watching the netball sunday arvo, and the crowd was booing! Good on the Kiwis for winning. Only problem with them winning is I won't be able to shut my cousins up when I go over to NZ in April to catch up with the family. We are a netballing family.

If NZ had of won a 100 medals, the Netball won would still have been the best.

After so many heartbreaking losses, it was great to see the girls thrash the Aussies.

NPK

Bench
I can't watch netball for long periods of time. Every time I hear that damn annoying whistle I wanna shove it down the ref's throat!

madison said:

man the crowd went quiet when the david dixon award wasn't given to an aussie to start with

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
rumour has it, that Mottram fell over laughing when he saw the Kiwi medal tally