What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faifai-loa signs with Cowboys

Sas2200

Juniors
Page 149 of todays tele.....cant find a link online

"Kalifa is an outstanding prospect, Only Dane Gagai from the Broncos has m ore running metres than him in the Under-20s, but Dane has played three more games" Cowboys Boss Peter Parr....

Really had high hopes for this lad, but looks like the cap has forced another one out the door....

No mention of length of contract

SFVD

First Grade
Good on him, I hope he goes onto kill it and the Cowboys finally start performing they way they should. Can't blame him for bailing, sitting behind Morris and Nightingale is a sure fire way to obscurity and the scrapheap.

big_dell

Juniors
will he definitely start?
bowen
winterstein
tate
tonga
graham/ fai fai loa
rovelli
thurston

SFVD

First Grade
I'd say it will be him and Winterstein on the flanks, Graham hasn't set the world on fire.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Good Luck to him, he would have been lost in the shuffle at the Dragons. Hope he kills it in North Queensland.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Bugger. I've really enjoyed watching him play so far, but as cliche as it is you can't keep 'em all :(

This should also put to rest any of the crazy ideas/rumours that Nightingale is going anywhere. He'll be a Dragon for life i guess!