What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Failing manly banners

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Yeah they were crazy!! Sad to hear Loz and Raymond having a crack at them when they were there supporting their team, adding colour and having a laugh.

Cleary - so it was you giving Watmough the bird as he left the field. I hope you gave him an earful as well for his cheap shot. Loz and Raymond actually seemed 'entertained' by it "check out the Saints fans absolutly giving it to Watmough as he goes up the tunnel".

Big Norm

cleary89

Coach
I was definately there giving it to him in a red v. No idea if i gave him the finger or what. Had a few to many and it got me banned from Northies and Fusion but meh.

I wish I taped it, going to have to wait for the fox sports replay.

The Major

Bench
Cleary was the first one on the left you see steaming down to watmough as he walked up the race. Had a beer in his other hand. The dude who gave him the bird was different.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I'll be watching the replay this arvo for that incident, and to see the fans on the hill rise as Gaz streets away - that looked superb. I'd love to see a photo of it with Gaz running away and the crowd in the background!!

Big Norm

cleary89

Coach
should have seen how fired up this other guy was. robert finch was copping it. proper arguing with each other.

i gave him a "retired before you were fired" and he wasnt too impressed.

Nugby

Juniors
Yeah, Punk, those ones too ugly to show their face in Public ;-)

Laughed when that other guy with the morphsuit arrived at Carlton Station after the game and in mock outrage accused you guys of copying him!

Tanner Ave

Juniors
Did anyone notice the GST sign that some Manly support brought?

How pathetic are they, for years their management have been unable to produce anything so they take players from other teams. Now their supports are as pathetic as their team. Some idiot had to steal the GST (Great St George Team banner, which has for many years graced Dragons games)

Great Sea Eagles Team.

PATHETIC.

Tanner Ave

Juniors
Sorry Didn't notice that we already covered it.

My Bad

You have to admit that it was that pathetic that its worth covering multiple times

DB

First Grade
I know the guy who made the eagles GST banner.... trust me, it was a massive pisstake.

Settle down Tanner Ave

Did anyone notice the GST sign that some Manly support brought?

How pathetic are they, for years their management have been unable to produce anything so they take players from other teams. Now their supports are as pathetic as their team. Some idiot had to steal the GST (Great St George Team banner, which has for many years graced Dragons games)

Great Sea Eagles Team.

PATHETIC.

Relax mate, if you read earlier posts in this thread it was all a gee up, some of the members of this forum spoke to that bloke and he wasnt all that bad apparently

I was definately there giving it to him in a red v. No idea if i gave him the finger or what. Had a few to many and it got me banned from Northies and Fusion but meh.

I wish I taped it, going to have to wait for the fox sports replay.

f**k me mate, how pissed were ya? Been deadset paraletic in both lol.

stoopid.jpg