What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Failing manly banners

Fien

Juniors
GST needs to go. It's 2010 and Howard brought in GST in 2000.

Maybe you guys should have a hung parliament banner?

Steel Dragon

Bench
I'm pretty sure the GST came in a lot earlier than 2000.

And Marks banner is iconic, it's been to more games than you'll get to in the next 5 years! The damn thing should be heritage listed and hung up in the st George leagues when mark retires it!

Rocket

Juniors
I might be wrong but when I went to the Titans match on the Gold Coast earlier this year (gotta time your northern holidays right!), the GST banner was the only regular banner I saw.

On Sunday all the Manly fans around us knew Mark's GST banner instantly when their fan did the imitation and commented on how loyal our fans are compared to other clubs.

I agree it is an institution and should be hung in the club upon retirement ...

I might be wrong but when I went to the Titans match on the Gold Coast earlier this year (gotta time your northern holidays right!), the GST banner was the only regular banner I saw.

On Sunday all the Manly fans around us knew Mark's GST banner instantly when their fan did the imitation and commented on how loyal our fans are compared to other clubs.

I agree it is an institution and should be hung in the club upon retirement ...

It should definately be insured.

It is a symbol of Dragon devotion.

Top stuff.