What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fair Dinkum

Balnmo

Juniors
I'm back after taking my penis of my head as our fearless moderator has suggested, what a man. any who, I have still been reading your comments over the last week and my mind hasn't changed about you peanuts. It's funny how you all think your a bunch of Phil Goulds or Garry Freemans when it comes to commenting on the game or our fine club. wake up to yourselves morons and start backing our team and the coach who has gotten us to equal second and a real chance of making a dent into the finals series.

cheers

a true supporter

netic

Juniors
I'm back after taking my penis of my head as our fearless moderator has suggested, what a man. any who, I have still been reading your comments over the last week and my mind hasn't changed about you peanuts. It's funny how you all think your a bunch of Phil Goulds or Garry Freemans when it comes to commenting on the game or our fine club. wake up to yourselves morons and start backing our team and the coach who has gotten us to equal second and a real chance of making a dent into the finals series.

cheers

a true supporter

Well Said......many people here claim to love the club but all i hear is negative comments and put downs....

I love the tigers win or lose....... And no matter what Tim Sheens did give us a premiership so i will always be grateful to him, I got to see my team hold up that Trophy and if i can see that once a decade i will be a very happy man.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm back after taking my penis of my head
there's still 9 inches of c**k remaining
as our fearless moderator has suggested, what a man.
only 22 more years and you'll be halfway to manhood yourself
any who, I have still been reading your comments over the last week
It's taken you a week to read, what, 30 posts? Big reader eh?
and my mind hasn't changed about you peanuts.
It's taken us here 37 seconds to realise that ours hasn't changed about you, dickhead.
It's funny how you all think your a bunch of Phil Goulds or Garry Freemans when it comes to commenting on the game or our fine club.
Opinions are illegal are they. If so, you better hand yourself into the cops you f**king moron.. Criticisng people for having an opinion by providing your own opinion is as dickheaded as you can get.
wake up to yourselves morons
Oxymoron.
and start backing our team
The fact we are here every week, and go to games and watch games, and pay memberships shows that we do support our side. Just because their second doesn't mean they aren't playing great.
and the coach who has gotten us to equal second and a real chance of making a dent into the finals series.
After 5 years.

Go back to your corner in the hovel you reside in and finish your work.

a true supporter
...of his own forehead.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well Said......many people here claim to love the club but all i hear is negative comments and put downs....

I love the tigers win or lose....... And no matter what Tim Sheens did give us a premiership so i will always be grateful to him, I got to see my team hold up that Trophy and if i can see that once a decade i will be a very happy man.
Firstly, find us the posts here where anyone has said they hate the tigers.

Secondly, Yes it's great that Sheens got us a premiership, but I'd expect that after getting a premiership it wouldn't take another 5 years before making the finals again. The criticism of him is fair, justified and neccessary.

Perth Tiger

Bench

Do you accept mediocrity in the rest of your life as well?

I challenge to show any evidence that all the posters here don’t love the Tigers win or lose as much as you claim to.

You say you are happy seeing us challenge for the trophy once a decade. For some of us that is not good enough because we know the club can be so much more than also rans for 9 years every decade.

Balnmo

Juniors
Ok, here goes. sorry to all for being a knob, a little. I can admit that, but this is how I see it .

No I am not happy to see us not do well for 9 years in a decade but back when the club first formed Wayne Junior Pearce said we were building a team that would win a premiership by 2005 and we did. Since then yes we have been off the pace for four years but show me any club in the premiership apart from Melbourne cheating Storm or Manly that have made the finals the year after they won the comp consistently, not many. thats because after you win the comp your players values go up, you find it hard to stay under the salary cap so you have to off load players and start again. Brett Hodgson, Pat Richards, Liam Fulton, (back now) Ben Galea (should of been man of the match in the GF) shall I name more. Every club that wins a premiership goes through it. Thats why it takes another 3-5 years to rebuild your club and regain momentum. That is what the Tigers are going through at the moment, This is our year again, I can feel it.

Hey madunit for a moderator you certainly have a way with words. most moderators wouldn't accept that kind of language on any forum.

No hard feelings hey.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey madunit for a moderator you certainly have a way with words. most moderators wouldn't accept that kind of language on any forum.
Like I give a f**k what happens on other forums f**khead.

Swearing isn't against the guidelines in place here, so shove your sooky comnplaint straight back up your arse f**khead.

No hard feelings hey.
Go f**k yourself

Balnmo

Juniors
i would love to meet up with you at a game champ. I am at most of them. to pick you out in the crowd would make my day. You cat.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol

f**kstick here wants to have a fight with an internet username.

f**k off pissant hahahaha

macnaz

Staff member
Horay Balmo, finally a contribution with your analysis on why we have done nothing for 5 years. That is far more contructive than coming here with insults because your opinion differs from others. Im happy to forgive your stupid rant but not sure with some of the others here.. By the way did u search back thru posts for the ( wheres your loyalty ) thread ?

Perth Tiger

Bench
Ok, here goes. sorry to all for being a knob, a little. I can admit that, but this is how I see it .

No I am not happy to see us not do well for 9 years in a decade but back when the club first formed Wayne Junior Pearce said we were building a team that would win a premiership by 2005 and we did. Since then yes we have been off the pace for four years but show me any club in the premiership apart from Melbourne cheating Storm or Manly that have made the finals the year after they won the comp consistently, not many. thats because after you win the comp your players values go up, you find it hard to stay under the salary cap so you have to off load players and start again. Brett Hodgson, Pat Richards, Liam Fulton, (back now) Ben Galea (should of been man of the match in the GF) shall I name more. Every club that wins a premiership goes through it. Thats why it takes another 3-5 years to rebuild your club and regain momentum. That is what the Tigers are going through at the moment, This is our year again, I can feel it.

No hard feelings hey.

All fair points but I don’t recall there being any criticism of Sheens for those points

Most if not all the criticism has been directed at a couple of key areas namely the lack of depth in the front row and why players like Ryan Tandy, Jeff Lima and Ray Cashmere never got a shot here but become solid first graders at other clubs.

The experiment with Morris a half which has to be considered a failure which cost us effectively 2.5 seasons. By the way that is not a slight on Morris, he tried his best and is a good first grader, just not as a halfback.

The use of ‘favourites’ like Fitzhenry this year. Sure he may be a great trainer but he was ineffective in almost every game he played. Browns form of late shows he clearly should of be given an opportunity early. I know you can claim hindsight is 20/20 but the are other examples as well.

A finally the continued experiment of playing people out of position. Farah and Benji at half, Moltzen at fullback, Bronson Harrison at prop etc

I would love to know the reasoning’s behind some of these decision because as a ‘so call supporter’ who pumps in 100s of dollars to the club in merchandise and memberships not the mention the additional money spent just to watch the Tigers living outside of Sydney I am baffled.

EDIT: That is if you come back after Madunit's spray.

Last edited:

R2Coupe

Juniors
It's a poor state of affairs when expressing support for Sheens is frowned upon on this forum.

The alternative is to join the anti-sheens brigade for verbal blow jobs all round.

Borat.

Juniors
This sh*t is Gold!!!!

Killing myself here thank for the laughs Balnmo....the best thing is I think you aren't Trolling....

I support Sheens strongly...no one has told me to f*ck off back to my hole....well not for supporting Sheens.....my wife tells me that every day......anyway...my point is..... what was it again...

Ohh yeah - you suck balls...big black ones ...

Bricey

Juniors
This thread is awesome....! :lol:

Like I give a f**k what happens on other forums f**khead.

Swearing isn't against the guidelines in place here, so shove your sooky comnplaint straight back up your arse f**khead.

lovin a bloke that tells it the way it is! Awesome!

macnaz

Staff member
It's a poor state of affairs when expressing support for Sheens is frowned upon on this forum.
I challange you to post up some examples of Sheens supporters being frowned upon! You well find plenty here that like Sheens and can post away happily as to their reasons why they do, its when Sheens non supporters are continualy called " So called supporters" and " unloyal" is when ppl take ofence.
How many Tigers supporters liked Terry Lamb as a coach, bugger all i bet and i also bet those that didnt like him as coach didnt believe they were unloyal. So why is it dif because we arent fans of Sheens.