What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faith on the Line.

Nullajet

Juniors
beeks.......I put 20 on them tonight.....you were my inspiration!!! Lucky i know you are a good bloke or id be dirty on you!! :)

beekershark

Bench
I'm still in with a shot.....3 from 3 is all I need !

A bit worried that the late tries we let in last night might see em miss the 8 on points for and against..........

I will not be giving in my betting slip just yet :)

Quigs

Immortal
a fool (nee idiot) and his money are easily parted

Cheers
(Declared Idiot #88)
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
hahaha
How is that courageous????
Go down to the Sharks or any other pit that houses poker machines you will see people pumping in their "earned".
Usually its their rent money or kids clothing money etc , though.

I don't punt.

Macca

Coach
He made a statement and backed it up with a large whack of cash. Not on an electronic outcome but a footy team that he loves. Courageous. If you knew Beeker you'd have a very different opinion of him, just like everyone on this forum that does know him.

beekershark

Bench
Thanks macca.

Reefy, putting money into pokies is very different to talking it up,talking about knowledge, opinion based on expereince watching football, love of a team, and then being able to support that thought and that big mouthing by showing you're not just talk, but backing it with money .

don't get me wrong, punting is punting and it's a terrible thing mate, it's a hobby/vice I have and I'm not condoning , but my point, my reason for posting this thread displaying that I had had a punt, was made for a reason.

People who are the loudest bleaters were the most quiet when the "certainty' of 40% return on their hard earned was there for all takers.

IN a nutshell, I was saying " i've put my money where my mouth is" why don't all the deathriders.

I wish I didn't now of course :)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
moneybags said:
Thanks macca.

aaaaawwwwwwww ain't that nice....

moneybags said:
Reefy, putting money into pokies is very different to talking it up,talking about knowledge, opinion based on expereince watching football, love of a team, and then being able to support that thought and that big mouthing by showing you're not just talk, but backing it with money.

Worst justification ever. Especially from such a poor judge of football.

moneybags said:
don't get me wrong, punting is punting and it's a terrible thing mate, it's a hobby/vice I have and I'm not condoning , but my point, my reason for posting this thread displaying that I had had a punt, was made for a reason.

To let people know you can waste enough money by betting on a sure loss for the sake of proving you're a truey true fan? Enough to buy a mid sized European car wasn't it? Couldn't wait to tell everyone how much you punted. Probably a years wage to some poor stiffs on here.

Bad taste at it's worst.

moneybags said:
People who are the loudest bleaters were the most quiet when the "certainty' of 40% return on their hard earned was there for all takers.

IN a nutshell, I was saying " i've put my money where my mouth is" why don't all the deathriders.

I wish I didn't now of course :)

Well because they all aren't that daft.

imasharkie

Coach
Ah well another so called money bags here too Frenz.

I lived in a beleif up until Saturday night, eh Beeks.

I ended up having three goes at them mate plus the final four for the one bet.

Next years another year and once again I'll throw money on the Sharks to win.