What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falau's disloyalty on Grand Final eve

Garts

Bench
nqboy said:
Different strokes for different folks?

Yeah. But the first year is always hard so hopefully the people advising him tell him not to make any rash decisions if he was making a decision purely on going to be closer to his family.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Folau will get a great contract where ever he plays in Qld. He'll have more than enough money either way he goes, but he'll also have his family around him. His lucky, in the sense that clubs will be willing to give him what his worth, and it wouldn't surprise me if he gets offers from most clubs.

Again, i don't see the whole 'home sickness' as a major issue. But Israel will be the sort of player that will get to have his cake and eat it too.

I'd be disappointed in him though if he didn't fulfill his current contract (and i know that hasn't been mentioned).

_Johnsy

Referee
I am sure Melbourne would not want him to break a contract,.......excuse me for a moment while I turn and vomit.

Latest posts