What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falling Dominos

grouch

First Grade
We will end up with the coach with no name: Zapp Brannigan

73b2f36ceb7a812258674ad920db3606.jpg

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Personally I cannot see Bennett going to the Tigers, he has previously stated that he has no desire to live in Sydney. The Gong and Newy were outside the big smoke!
I think he'll stick around at the the Broncos in 2019 and then sniff around the Titans for 2020 and beyond......that's my thoughts! No Dominos

Can't see him going to the Titanettes either, Coffs.
Bennett always goes to a team, one step or so away from peaking with the right cattle...... like us for example.

The Titanettes can only offer sun & surf but little in the way of a decent team.
Just my thoughts ole mate.

41yearsaint

Juniors
Bennett always goes to a team, one step or so away from peaking with the right cattle...... like us for example.

The Titanettes can only offer sun & surf but little in the way of a decent team.
Agree, we have the cattle. Just need SOMEONE to train the cattle dogs, or should I say blue. Graham has the forwards in the yard, looks out back and.

Slippery Morris

First Grade

I disagree mate. Titans are building a nice roster. Ash Taylor, Brimson, Arrow, James, Hurrell, Peachey, Peats, and Wallace. THey are building a pretty handy roster. If Bryce Cartwright can get back to some form he will be also a very handy player and Bennett is the man to turn things around. Plus Bennett will bring his extra crop of players to compliment what they already have. It will be like him at Saints where he had a good base and brought in some players to plug the gaps and give Saints the extra edge to win a comp.

possm

Coach
I disagree mate. Titans are building a nice roster. Ash Taylor, Brimson, Arrow, James, Hurrell, Peachey, Peats, and Wallace. THey are building a pretty handy roster. If Bryce Cartwright can get back to some form he will be also a very handy player and Bennett is the man to turn things around. Plus Bennett will bring his extra crop of players to compliment what they already have. It will be like him at Saints where he had a good base and brought in some players to plug the gaps and give Saints the extra edge to win a comp.

So why won't it be SGI that Bennett chooses?

Warabrook saint

Juniors
We have nothing to do with this game of Dominos.

One of two things will happen:

1. Mary has an average season and gets a contract extension; or

2. Mary has a poor season and Dean Young becomes coach.
Going to be interesting when eventually the two tribes go to war over mary and dean

Fire

First Grade
Going to be interesting when eventually the two tribes go to war over mary and dean
It'll be interesting and sad.

By the time the current administration is through f**king up our club, like the Falklands War, Dragons and Steelers going at one another will be like two balding old men fighting over a comb.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
So why won't it be SGI that Bennett chooses?

Could well be, possm.

Latest reports seem to indicate that Bennett has told Bronco players he’s staying in 2019.

Based on that, current talk suggest that Maguire will now head to the Tigers.

This may allow for McGregor to finish his contract with us for 2019 ..... with the door open for Bennett in 2020.

The Dragons may require the services of a medicab to transport him down to the sidelines towards the end of each game but it is still a possible outcome.

Fact is, he’ll be going somewhere other than the Broncos and our team will still be in the ‘peaking’ zone.

Hasler will be at Manly.
Maguire at Tigers.
Siebold at Broncos or Souths.
Doesn’t leave too many places he’ll want to go other than us.

Last edited:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Saints extend Mary it makes them look so stupid it ain't funny. With Bennett staying at the Bronco's in 2019 for his FINAL year, that puts even more pressure on Mary to make 20019 a success because there is a ready made replacement if he stuffs up.

Latest posts