What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous NRL Supporters

Bluebag

Juniors
All I know is that Fenech was a mad Souths fan during the 80's. He was always at the games. It wasn't until he played Reserve Grade for Parra that he had anything todo with them.

I have own Jeff for nearly 30 years and he was a Jets junior rep player but a Parra fan. He went to a lot of games and was great mates with Mario hence his attendance at Souths games.

JT_

Juniors
I'm pretty sure David Warner came to a training session and signed up as a member during pre-season.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Tim Cahill. Was there at the Dogs vs Broncos match. He received a Bulldogs jersey from Kevin Moore before the match. He is Ben Roberts first cousin.

sooperdooper

First Grade
The Wave FM's Newsreader in Wollongong.

Gary Wilkinson.

Ernie Sigley.

John Laws.(But he supports teams like water and moves it around accordingly thus depending on who is the flavour of the year)

Strange how people find Nathan Bracken an Eels fan when he was a Penrith boy born & bred,oh well,no great loss.

Bracken is def an eels fan.
Fanning is now a titans fan

legend

Coach
Some famous Manly fans:
Greg Hartley
Jack Danzey
Mick Stone
Gary Cook

I hear Peter Sterling is an Eels fan. So is Mick Cronin, Brett Kenny and Ray Price.

Mick Stone is an Eels fan and Greg Hartley is most definitely a Dogs fan. He MC's every Dogs home game luncheon at ANZ.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Hmmm it's less than a year old so might be right. Just thought receiving the Dogs Jersey from Moore was a sign he's a Bulldogs fan. I'm probably wrong though.

mightybears

Bench
Greg Hartley is most definitely a Dogs fan. He MC's every Dogs home game luncheon at ANZ.

Hartley player lower grades for the Berries in the mid 60's. 1965 and Hollywood Hartley and later NSW Premier John Fahey were in the backline of 2nd last placed Canterbuty-Bankstown third grade.

HAL

Juniors
don't know if these lovely ladies have been mentioned jen hawkins,erin mcnaught and rachel finch

Last edited: