What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous NRL Supporters

Lambretta

First Grade
That Erin McNaught or whatever her name is supports Braith Anasta - so that's another one for the Roosters. And she's better looking than Tim Webster, Phil Gould and Pol Pot put together.

The Tank

Bench
Lara Bingle is a RL fan - I'm guessing she supports the Sharks. Probably stretching the term "celebrity".

dgsfan

Juniors
With the whole Kidman thing and the Bears I thouht it would be interesting to find out clubs number 1 ticket holders/famous supporters. I'm sure Jennifer Hawkins is the Knights, if not number 1 she certainly supports them. These are some I know, though I don't know the number 1 ticket holders.

Souths - Ray Martin and Andrew Denton
Bulldogs - Harry Kewel
Manly - Sarah Murdoch, Matt White, Ian Ross, Chris Bath
Brisbane - Andrew Simmons and Karl Stephanovic maybe K Rudd
GC - Anna Bligh
St George - John Howard and Morris Iemma
Melbourne - Molly Meldrum
Knights - Hawkins

Those are all I can think of right now.

mightybears

Bench
With the whole Kidman thing and the Bears I thouht it would be interesting to find out clubs number 1 ticket holders/famous supporters. I'm sure Jennifer Hawkins is the Knights, if not number 1 she certainly supports them. These are some I know, though I don't know the number 1 ticket holders.

Souths - Ray Martin and Andrew Denton
Bulldogs - Harry Kewel
Manly - Sarah Murdoch, Matt White, Ian Ross, Chris Bath
Brisbane - Andrew Simmons and Karl Stephanovic maybe K Rudd
GC - Anna Bligh
St George - John Howard and Morris Iemma
Melbourne - Molly Meldrum
Knights - Hawkins

Those are all I can think of right now.

I think Jason Taylor is currently No.1 ticketholder at mixieland?

Meth

Staff member
lol at the initial poster claiming U2/Bono as Warriors' fans because they wore a jacket at a concert.

Satsok

Juniors
0,,5392505,00.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sth's are such media whores!

The boys on American chopper wear there gear all the time. Certainly pays to have a Hollywood owner!

Satsok

Juniors
whenever snoop is in australia, he always goes to see the souths guys at training or the game.. ive also seen LL Cool J at a souths game too..