What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Day Photos

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Tyler Durden said:
Josh got his bonus for breaking into first grade...

josh_balloon.jpg

OMGOODNESS i love this photo! :lol: :lol: :lol: you can tell he's just gone... "oh sh*t.. camera.."

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
and then he goes "hey, how are you?" and we're like "SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
keep in mind eela is in that photo

everyone looks bigger

a lack of height joke..

haven't heard seen one for atleast 7 minutes, I was getting worried there..:roll:

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
a lack of height joke..

haven't heard seen one for atleast 7 minutes, I was getting worried there..:roll:

:lol:

TBH, I didnt enjoy fan day.

I just got sick of people like yourself talking about how good the shirt I was wearing was ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
:lol:

TBH, I didnt enjoy fan day.

I just got sick of people like yourself talking about how good the shirt I was wearing was ;-)

I must of been off my tits at the time, come to think of it you probably were too..

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
I must of been off my tits at the time, come to think of it you probably were too..

i nearly got rolled for it walking there and back.

by the way, one of thoses photos looks like you have tits
**waits for napoleon dynamite joke**

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
i nearly got rolled for it walking there and back.

I reckon you nearly got rolled for other reasons, but we won't go there, btw it was an absolute pleasure to protect you..:roll:

big girls blouse..

fish eel

Immortal
eelavation said:
I reckon you nearly got rolled for other reasons, but we won't go there, btw it was an absolute pleasure to protect you..:roll:

Yeah, I forgot to thank you for putting yourself on the line and getting in between myself and those nasty, nasty cheerleaders