What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Day Photos

Eelementary

Post Whore
Is it me, or does it look like Nathan Hindmarsh has lost a bit of weight?

He looks a bit leaner than in recent years.

The Colonel

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Stupid question...But were Mick Hagan and Fuifui there at all?

When the players eventually got up and moved down the line Hages was just in front of Nathan. Fui isn't a big fan of crowds and did his best to stay as long as he did. He snuck out with about twenty minutes to go.

The Colonel

Immortal
Nikki said:
hahaha.. yeah, we gotta go.. A storm is coming!!! :lol: :lol:

Best news I had heard all day....... I just stood on the balconmy last night and watched the light show. Fantastic....:D

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
join the bandwagon said:
why have i not seen Fui?

If looks could kill.. :crazy:

DSC00109.jpg

There ya go buddy, fui does exist and he is coming for you :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
omgoodness if i had seen that face on fui i wouldn't hve been as scared!!!!!!!!

he had his angry eyes on, and he was making people quite nervous!!

The Colonel said:
Fui isn't a big fan of crowds and did his best to stay as long as he did. He snuck out with about twenty minutes to go.

Great to see that he is only paid to play football then. :roll:

The Colonel

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Great to see that he is only paid to play football then. :roll:

He had been there for two hours signing autographs like many of the others and he did ask if he could leave......

The Colonel said:
He had been there for two hours signing autographs like many of the others and he did ask if he could leave......

Sorry mate I just cannot get past the fact that, being a fan day...

a) Everyone else had to hang around (not that I was there but I am assuming this)
b) He probably gets paid more than most that had waited for two hours to get his signature....especiually the kids
c) Those of us that come on here would not have a jobh for that long if we pulled that one.

He has a duty..the only thing I do not know is if he had a pressing engagement to attend or a bad case of the trots...then he is excused...just doesn't sound like it.

It is a Jerry Maguire moment.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Belly "Your ideas are intriguing to me and i wish to subscribe to your newsletter...."

:D

The Colonel

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Sorry mate I just cannot get past the fact that, being a fan day...

a) Everyone else had to hang around (not that I was there but I am assuming this)
b) He probably gets paid more than most that had waited for two hours to get his signature....especiually the kids
c) Those of us that come on here would not have a jobh for that long if we pulled that one.

He has a duty..the only thing I do not know is if he had a pressing engagement to attend or a bad case of the trots...then he is excused...just doesn't sound like it.

It is a Jerry Maguire moment.

Don't know the reason why he was allowed to leave mate, but he did ask. That much I do know. There was another player that could have made a much bigger effort so I'm not going to be hard on anyone that sat up and did there bit....

The Colonel said:
Don't know the reason why he was allowed to leave mate, but he did ask. That much I do know. There was another player that could have made a much bigger effort so I'm not going to be hard on anyone that sat up and did there bit....

Hopefully Mitch or Zapp would pull these blokes into line then to remind them of their responsibilities off the field?

Bigfella

Coach
He probably gets paid more than most that had waited for two hours to get his signature....especiually the kids

Fui is on bugger all from my understanding.

We have levered him due to the fact that he gests suspended so often.

It chills my blood to think of our forward pack without him though.