What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Day Photos

strider

Post Whore
benny is cool :cool: ... he was the only one who seemed very happy to sign my bday poster last year and chat - altho maybe thats cos i was with jess :D :lol:

Nikki

Coach
As requested by WC

pb10.jpg

pb9.jpg

pb6.jpg

wittyz chick

Coach
Nikki said:
Was the one with you and Blakey on your camera or mine??

pb1.jpg

The photo was on your camera. I remember looking at it later on that arvo.

I'm loving Finchy atm :D

Thank you for my photos!!

wittyz chick

Coach
OK so this photo was taken at Gosford but who cares ... it's Finchy :D

IMG_1683.jpg

Hey Nikki do you still have my Martin Lewis photo? [I think that's who he was :S]

He's such a great guy too ... *sigh* I love football!! :D

Nikki

Coach
It goes with her gentle nature.. Just like she wants to save all stray dogs!! :lol: :lol:

She is sooo gunna get back at me with Monahan...

wittyz chick

Coach
Nikki said:
It goes with her gentle nature.. Just like she wants to save all stray dogs!! :lol: :lol:

She is sooo gunna get back at me with Monahan...

:lol: I don't get what it is with Monaghan, although you don't get what it is with Finchy ... so we're even :lol: ... you said so yourself at Gosford [although I don't remember the exact wording]

wittyz chick

Coach
I love how most people who've seen the photos of me and him are like "EW" it's funny :lol:

He's just such a nice person ... for some reason when Nikki gave me the new poster just after the Brookvale game that's when the soft spot for him started

Latest posts