What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fans Say: WA Reds logo

The 3 jerseys look AMAZING. I love the yellow and black. I actually would love to see a black and yellow hoop style heritage jersey, but if the Pirates played in these, I'd be tempted to buy one.

W.Smith

Juniors
love those jerseys !!

id probably get all 3 and im an uberfan of the scratchy vee's around the solid V

always been a fan of the Pirates logo/emblem whatever team its associated with and while i woulda preferred the Perth Reds or WA Reds as as a name i do love the sound of West Coast Pirates

as an old Redsfan i really hope this gets up and the ARLC approve the WARL bid

such a no brainer for tv scheduling too

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
Whatever the design, I'd prefer a predominantly red jersey with gold and black as the main jersey, and a gold jersey with black and red as an alternate jersey. I think it'd be an obvious choice for the heritage jersey - the original Western Reds jersey (which is made easy considering the Pirates have adopted all four colours as their own).

IowaRL

Juniors
Love the Gold one and the black one, if they don't use something like the gold one, they are crazy (plus if they don't, we will use that color scheme over here in the US!)

Latest posts