What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

I've got a short list going.

But it doesn't just take a random one out if it's my turn does it?

It's just there so I know what I want to take next when it's my turn.

Too bad Simon Wooldford retired.

Now he would've been some hot property!!

Mig2006

Juniors
I've got a short list going.

But it doesn't just take a random one out if it's my turn does it?

It's just there so I know what I want to take next when it's my turn.

Too bad Simon Wooldford retired.

Now he would've been some hot property!!

No it will not take a player out randomly from your shortlist and select them. The shortlist is just an quick access to the players you want and you can fill it instead of going through the whole list of players.

Before it is your turn to pick a player, you can put a click on a player and he will come up in your automatic list - in other words, if you are not there to pick a player yourself, the site will pick the player you clicked on and put in the auto list....

gong_eagle

First Grade
No it will not take a player out randomly from your shortlist and select them. The shortlist is just an quick access to the players you want and you can fill it instead of going through the whole list of players.

Before it is your turn to pick a player, you can put a click on a player and he will come up in your automatic list - in other words, if you are not there to pick a player yourself, the site will pick the player you clicked on and put in the auto list....

So On our shortlist Which player does it pick 1st kicker, fullback etc

griffo346

First Grade
Mig just say if Gongy picks Orford and i have picked orford (on our short lists) and gongy picks orford will orford drop off my short list

Mig2006

Juniors
Mig just say if Gongy picks Orford and i have picked orford (on our short lists) and gongy picks orford will orford drop off my short list

No Griffo, Orford will stay there in your shortlist, but his name will go another colour indicating that he has been taken.

It says the following on the draft page -

During the live draft, the pick order is randomised each round and coaches are able to see when their picks are two rounds in advance only. Coaches are able to forfeit a pick if they choose and once the live draft is over, they are able to pick players until their squad has the maximum 25 players. Once the NRLCEO franchise has 25 players, changes can be made to the squad via cutting and recruiting and trading players.

The shortlists below are a useful tool during the draft. If you take the time to prepare them prior to the draft commencement they become a quick and simple place to select your next player and a reference of who is left in that position. Players will show up as blue if they are in your squad, maroon if they are in another squad or brown if they can no longer fit your squad due to position restrictions.

In 2008, the auto shortlist was introduced. You can use this while you are waiting for your next draft choice. Click on your next choice of player from your shortlists. This player will be added to a list below your team name in the upcoming selections. Up to 11 players can be added to this list, with players quite often selected by other team before you get your next choice. The first available player who can fit into your squad will be selected from this list automatically for your next turn so the order that you put the players in is vital.

Alternatively, if you plan to view the live draft until it finishes, you can simply select a player from the list when it is your turn, without having completing the auto shortlist.​

Mig2006

Juniors
Yes Gong, you can see who picks who. The left side of the draft page will show the order of picks (two rounds in advance only) and any players you have put in the auto list.

The right side of the page will show the list of who picked who and in what round of the draft they were picked...

Franko

Juniors
Ok how many leagues are going at the moment? I am currently registered in Lu1 but have a mate that is very keen to play. I am happy to drop out of the 1st league if there are 2 spots available somewhere else and i'm sure one spot will be filled in the first League.

Redback71

First Grade
which comps. are still available and what are the codes? Im starting to get annoyed because I havent managed to join a comp yet.

ForestDragon

Juniors
guys in LU2,i will not be able to be online until 5.50pm but will be on till midnight.Don,t know if anybody else will have the same problem but not able to access internet at work.

_Johnsy

Referee
Guys let Mig know. It may be an idea to put a list down for those who want to join. I am sure if you can fill a comp, Mig will set one up.

Mig2006

Juniors
the draft thing doesnt take guys straight out of out shortlist does it?

Read prior posts Monk.

An LU3 Competition has been created. The password is LU3. Three teams in it at the moment, so plenty of spots available.

We have freezed the create competitions link for a couple of days to fill ones already created. At last count we had close to 80 registered comps.