What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

LU1

waiting for boilers, mobsters, and sarcastik to make their 1st draft choice, to complete the 1st round. Hopefully they will also list 10 on their auto draft selection tool.

Who has chosen what players in the other comps ?

Got inglis with my first pick, i think im gonna set the auto for the time being though, 3 picks we've had in lu3 all day

dribblers09

Juniors
FFS, stop carrying on like you have sand in your V's, its not the NRLCEO's problem that you cant get the draft flowing. You need to have ALL coaches on at once, and by having 12 players per competition, you are playing with fire to begin with and you can never be happy come draft time.

All coaches in our comp were on the site today at the same time, and we are now up to round 15 in our draft and loving it!

Good luck and stick with it.

griffo346

First Grade
FFS, stop carrying on like you have sand in your V's, its not the NRLCEO's problem that you cant get the draft flowing. You need to have ALL coaches on at once, and by having 12 players per competition, you are playing with fire to begin with and you can never be happy come draft time.

All coaches in our comp were on the site today at the same time, and we are now up to round 15 in our draft and loving it!

Good luck and stick with it.

FFS there not complaining about NRLCEO you dribbler

BTW Johnsy no i dont i have 6

For LU1 i reckon we set a time for when people will be on what you think Johnsy

_Johnsy

Referee
Quite obviously a dribbler, not one person has laid blame at the feet of nrlceo, just voicing frustration that people are not organised, and as a result the draft is not flowing. Big difference dimwit.

shags

Juniors
Boys the best way you can get a draft to flow is to ensure ALL players are on at one time. If you do not know the players in the draft, you need to contact them. This draft process is the fairest way to play virtual NRL. Get in contact with your opponents and enjoy.

Jelly Warrior

Juniors
A question is it possible to remove teams from a comp, we did a draft in person and had two of the people not show up and I want to remove them from the comp, can we do this or do we need to sign up for a new comp and get you delete the old comp.

Also I believe the draft system creates the the most even comps and great to have it all back up and working

Latest posts