What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Big Mick

Referee
Word of warning:
- I'll be out tonight from 7:30pm - 10pm Just need to go to the city to drop something off.
- My shortlist is set, but can't set autopicks yet.
- Can I send someone a list of say 8 picks...to cover the first round and maybe others to take picks if we get started in that time frame?

Evil Borad

Juniors
who is the ogres coach for LU2? is there any chance he'll be around tonight?

i propose all the LU2 members get together on msn or some such and get this draft done in a big sitting. co-ordinating all of this in 1 forum thread is becoming a nightmare.

I agree. We need to get this draft completed ASAP.

Tom155

Coach
Word of warning:
- I'll be out tonight from 7:30pm - 10pm Just need to go to the city to drop something off.
- My shortlist is set, but can't set autopicks yet.
- Can I send someone a list of say 8 picks...to cover the first round and maybe others to take picks if we get started in that time frame?
Maybe send them to MIG

Evil Borad

Juniors
Agree, I will be online most of tonight and tomorrow with the cricket on so hopefully we can get the others on during that time.

I will be on until 10.30 tonight, but tomorrow I have uni & work, so I wont be on until 7pm. I will set my autolist before I leave for uni, so apologies if I do hold up the draft.

perverse

Referee
i'll be around for at least the next 24 - 48 hours. would like to really get it rolling in this time.

Evil Borad

Juniors
We just had a few picks in LU2. The next up are:

Forty-Zips​

Smackers​

suspects​

Roosters​

Bunnies​

Latest posts