What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

OVP

Coach
I just lost a draft pick ... FFS.

I had about 6 players in autopick (which is useless as it doesnt work anyway after the first choice). I was last pick in round 11 and first in round 12 ... round 11 it autopicked Ropati as I told it to, then when round 12 came along it just sat there waiting for me to pick a manual pick. I picked Mitchell Pearce as my halfback and bang ... it didnt include him in the squad and im a round behind everyone else ... FFS this is buggy as hell. Can someone from that site please manually add him to my squad ? cheers. (LU 2 - Otto's Ogres)

edit : actually i just noticed it gave me Halatau instead of Pearce ... lol WTF ... can i swap Halatau for Pearce please ? Halatau wasnt even in my autopick list.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Well last time I placed 3 auto picks but they were all taken by the time I got my vote... This time I put up like 8000 so I should be sweet!!! Lets get this done by tue

or wed at least guys!!! HURRY UP!!!

perverse

Referee
yosh - the thing with the auto picks is that you can have 10 up there.. but they will only work for your next draft pick. i've had heaps of autos queued up several times and ill usually get one of the first few, but then the next round will roll around and not use the autos again. it is most annoying.

as a web developer myself i can't imagine how the autopick system could have been designed so that this bug is possible. surely when your pick comes up, and there are players in your auto list... it should use these?

Frederick

Staff member
Someone in LU3 still hasn't changed their details from mig1, which leads me to believe that that person will hold the draft up :fist:

milchcow

Juniors
I've signed up for the new LU3. About to head out for a few hours, but have set a few players in shortlist.

Will be back later tonight and checking periodically throughout the day during the week.

perverse

Referee
setting them in your shortlist will do you no good milchcow... it'll get you done for round 1 and then stop working from my experience. you'll be holding up the draft unfortunately.

best of luck to the new competition. may your draft be swift and painless.

Yosh

Coach
yosh - the thing with the auto picks is that you can have 10 up there.. but they will only work for your next draft pick. i've had heaps of autos queued up several times and ill usually get one of the first few, but then the next round will roll around and not use the autos again. it is most annoying.

Oh I see... Thats not good... Far out okay, I'll check back again in around 1 hr or so hopefully my go is up!!!

I think I have close to the best forward pack in the NRL going on here!!!

8. Jeff Lima
9. Cam Smith
10. Stevie the Price is right
11. Simon 'Man up' Mannering
12. Chris 'new hieghts' Heington
14. Frank 'cant think of anything' Pritchard

and Ben Cross on the bench so far pretty happy acutally... I wanted Josh Perry but someone took him alrdy angry angry!!!

perverse

Referee
and wtf.. how did green men get sam perrett in LU2 just now? my draft told me he was already selected and not available.

grrr....

perverse

Referee

8. Jeff Lima
9. Cam Smith
yep.. it's a good pack.

aussies1st

Staff member
and wtf.. how did green men get sam perrett in LU2 just now? my draft told me he was already selected and not available.

grrr....

Weird! My forward pack isn't the worst

8.Bailey
9.Ennis
10.TBA
11.Creagh
12.Faalogo
13.Tupou

14.Henderson
15.Lewis

aussies1st

Staff member
I noticed all my picks from last round disappeared for round 13 so looks like you guys are right that it resets after every round.

Evil Borad

Juniors

8. Jeff Lima
9. Cam Smith

and Ben Cross on the bench so far pretty happy acutally... I wanted Josh Perry but someone took him alrdy angry angry!!!

Not a bad pack, but I think mine is better:
8. Carl Webb
9. Robbie Farah
10. Brent Kite
11. Luke Stuart
12. Glenn Stewart
13. TBA

Latest posts