What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

cappo

Juniors
I just lost a draft pick ... FFS.

I had about 6 players in autopick (which is useless as it doesnt work anyway after the first choice). I was last pick in round 11 and first in round 12 ... round 11 it autopicked Ropati as I told it to, then when round 12 came along it just sat there waiting for me to pick a manual pick. I picked Mitchell Pearce as my halfback and bang ... it didnt include him in the squad and im a round behind everyone else ... FFS this is buggy as hell. Can someone from that site please manually add him to my squad ? cheers. (LU 2 - Otto's Ogres)

edit : actually i just noticed it gave me Halatau instead of Pearce ... lol WTF ... can i swap Halatau for Pearce please ? Halatau wasnt even in my autopick list.

Sorry guys, the autpcik hasnt been working since we chaged a heap of background code to speed up the server.

Yosh

Coach
Kurt Gidley is acutally a very very good buy thinking about it... However my first draft pick was CSmith so couldnt get any other kickers... I'm kinda running out of ideas

of who to draft next... Need some more forwards I think...

Tom155

Coach
A time tommorrow arvo/night all can be on? Whats with
Pedos having like the 1st pick in every round?