What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy NBA Competition : Take Two

McLovin

Staff member
I think we should start sending E-mails and inform the other guys about the competition....

Mighty Tiger

Bench
El Coconuto said:
I'll send a pm to everyone on the list. Not everyone there has an e-mail addy...

I was going to wonder how you where going to work out who was what in the draft order you had set up :lol:

Jonotallica

Juniors
Maybe we would compile a list on here, of our RLUnlimited username, and our Yahoo username, and team name?

Mine-
RLU- Jonotallica obviously
Yahoo - Aussiegrz - JonotallicasPlayas

McLovin

Staff member
RLU - username: Connell
Yahoo - username: michael_connell70 , Team name: Connell's Crusaders.

Morenito

Juniors
yahoo: ecuacolor, Team name: Morenitos

RLU name: morenito

pretty straight forward for me

Yahoo: CanuckSteve2000
Team Name - Steve's Stars
RLU - CanadianSteve

On the My Team page it says I have 5 unused bench spots. Is there something I need to do about that, or is it because the draft hasn't been held yet? (I've never done one of these before.)

CanadianSteve said:
Yahoo: CanuckSteve2000
Team Name - Steve's Stars
RLU - CanadianSteve

On the My Team page it says I have 5 unused bench spots. Is there something I need to do about that, or is it because the draft hasn't been held yet? (I've never done one of these before.)
its because the draft isn't done yet

me RLU: douglasallen91
yahoo: douglasallen19
team name: douglasallen91

El Coconuto

Bench
I'm having trouble getting in there now the useless lump of sh*t.

Anyways, the maximum number of teams the comp is set to is 18. That doesn't mean we need 18 people before we get this show on the road. It even means that there'll be more good players available on draft night if the numbers are lower.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
El Coconuto said:
I'm having trouble getting in there now the useless lump of sh*t.

Anyways, the maximum number of teams the comp is set to is 18. That doesn't mean we need 18 people before we get this show on the road. It even means that there'll be more good players available on draft night if the numbers are lower.

Damn right all the better for the people who have already registered, its nothing something I would be complaining about ;-)

Latest posts