What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQ (Read this if you are new to the game)

Petebix

Juniors
ok, while the other few hundred thousand of us are enjoying the game you can feel free to continue your one man protest. But keep it civilised, and provide coffee for your supporters. Honestly I have been to way too many protests where adequate refreshments have not been made accessible to the mob. Downright lude that is.

***MH***

Bench
JuSTiNcReDiBLe said:
deadset i reckon there is 500,000 on pre order! so theres going 2 b a new rugby league game next yr?
rugby league should make platinum sales easily, in australia alone!

Moffo

Referee
I agree, seems to be a large number of pre-sales, it is good news, as this game should be great!

Cheers,
Moffo

Anonymous

Juniors
Matta said:
ToTaLLy BiTcHiN said:
Just a quickie

IS THERE VIDEO REFEREE??

It's in the FAQ.
:lol:
Well done Matta. An top notch effort.
thumbsup.gif

Raider_69

Post Whore
Petebix said:
ok, while the other few hundred thousand of us are enjoying the game you can feel free to continue your one man protest. But keep it civilised, and provide coffee for your supporters. Honestly I have been to way too many protests where adequate refreshments have not been made accessible to the mob. Downright lude that is.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
can you imagine how much coffee he will need!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shirkhan

Juniors
paulquinn49 said:
i refuse to buy the game if it has stupid arse ducks in it
i agree but im damn straight gonna buy the game but why the f*ck are ducks there it should be legends not ducks

Mario

Juniors
shirkhan said:
i agree but im damn straight gonna buy the game but why the f*ck are ducks there it should be legends not ducks

Nobody has ever confirmed there are ducks in the game!

Moffo

Referee
Mario said:
shirkhan said:

Nobody has ever confirmed there are ducks in the game!

:lol: :lol:

cant wait to find out the secrets to this game. Me thinks we got some surprises in store!

Cheers,
Moffo

Terry_Lamb

Juniors
Hi Mario, just a curious question..
I know that there will be post-try celebrations, but can u explain what some of them will be??
The only one ive seen is in one of the movies, and all it was, was the team walking toward the screen while the tryscorer was pumping his fists in the air..
What other celebrations are there?? And will some teams have their own individual celebrations??
thanx champ!

CliffyGC

Juniors
Petebix said:
I agree im a fan of the Ducks myself

Briza

Juniors
I just Download the demo and I'm getting beaten 2-0 - 4-0 and such on the easy mode, is there any FAQ or hints for the demo game ?

Cheers

Matta

Juniors
Meh, it just takes experience and a bit of trial and error... We'll I keep on playing as the Eels (well I did edit the game you know) and keep smashing the Roosters like 80-0 ish. Well sometimes I try to lose and with 5 minutes left I would be down by 2 tries and try to get in the lead... That's how you make it fun.

TripleM

Juniors
I think gols site (www.geocities.com/golsrugbyleagueonline) had some sort of hints thing. But really, from dummy half hold down pass a long time to avoid a forward pass, then just keep running forwards, bashing sprint and passing all the time. You never need to kick :) you should score every set.

Briza

Juniors
Thanks MMM.

The results are in, after 24hrs of playing I SUCK AT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!

I go to pass left and they all run backwards - lmao!!!

Latest posts