What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
who or what is Filter 🤣
Illusion said -

Filter knocked the stuffing out of the guy in SOO Haynes took the blame for Filters ( no idea how to coach ) F**K-UPS ....... The guy had to steer a team around with 12 players for most of the game ...... Yep his confidence my be down but he will shake it off ...... So would I swap him for Hunt , well it's a big yes from me .......

We know who you mean Illusion re "Filter" and "Haynes".

BLM01

First Grade
Illusion said -

Filter knocked the stuffing out of the guy in SOO Haynes took the blame for Filters ( no idea how to coach ) F**K-UPS ....... The guy had to steer a team around with 12 players for most of the game ...... Yep his confidence my be down but he will shake it off ...... So would I swap him for Hunt , well it's a big yes from me .......

We know who you mean Illusion re "Filter" and "Haynes".
Was not Madge the coach when Suaali got sent off and they played with 12

TheRev

Coach
Chammas on the Footy Talk podcast today mentioned that there have been rumblings around Ben Haran getting moved on too. Music to the ears of many here if it eventuates.
Its the big reset.. I do hope we can attract a couple of good heads off the field to help push this new dawn... Peter Parr seems very likely I reckon.. partially displaced in newcastle and CEO would be a promotion.. not sure about the GM of Footy role.