What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQ (Read this if you are new to the game)

Tugga Waugh

Juniors
G'day all

New to the forums, just one question. With the squads in each team, is it the original list of players that were named at the start of the year, or every player thats played this year?

Also would Darren Treacy or Willie Leyshon be included in this game.

Matta

Juniors
I really should update the FAQ shouldn't I?

Anyway... the cut off point for player rosters were around June/July/August-ish... so yeah probably.

Matta

Juniors
Don't think so, I just think he just awards it striaght away. It's not really an important concept anyway, they really needed to concentrate on something more important.

TripleM

Juniors
Do you think that this should be left as a sticky for newbies, or move it down since almost all of us will be getting the game and not need to know info about it..

Goleel

Juniors
Give it the chop and mirror it on Matta's website, that'd be fine, I'd say everyone knows all they need to know by now.