What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

Mario

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
1. In season mode, do you get to play City/Country, Origin, or Test matches??

These are seperate competitions.

2. Is there a certain button you have to push in order to perform a high tackle or is it random?

If you use the 'heavy tackle' button, your chances of doing a high tackle are increased.

Feej

First Grade
May have been asked before, but I was wondering if an opposition player makes a break and you cut him down with your fullback, can you attempt to slow the play the ball, so that you defense can get back into position?

Moffo

Referee
Feej said:
May have been asked before, but I was wondering if an opposition player makes a break and you cut him down with your fullback, can you attempt to slow the play the ball, so that you defense can get back into position?

Gday FeeJ, i remember that you could do that in arl96 but im not to sure if you are allowed to in this game. I have a sneaking suspicion that the answer is no actually

Cheers,
Moffo

Matta

Juniors
I've finished it and it's 11 pages long!! Shows how much information's around... Now I'll have to sort it out... Pheeww!!! I'll be a few hours!

Mario

Juniors
Matta said:
I've finished it and it's 11 pages long!! Shows how much information's around... Now I'll have to sort it out... Pheeww!!! I'll be a few hours!

If you want, email it to me and I'll check whether there is anything incorrect in there.

Matta

Juniors
Mario said:
Matta said:

If you want, email it to me and I'll check whether there is anything incorrect in there.

I'll probably have LOTS incorrect, but I'll send it over.

Matta

Juniors
Matta said:
Mario said:
Matta said:

I'll probably have LOTS incorrect, but I'll send it over.

And LOTS missing too! :p

Goleel

Juniors
My sites features section would have to cover nearly everything about this game, since, well, I use the chatroom and forums to get all the info I have there anyway, so feel free to check that out for any info you might need to fill the gaps.

Anonymous

Juniors
Goleel said:
My sites features section would have to cover nearly everything about this game, since, well, I use the chatroom and forums to get all the info I have there anyway, so feel free to check that out for any info you might need to fill the gaps.
Put it in the links section Goleel

Genius Freak

Juniors
Can you select who plays in Origin sides?

If not, are the teams based on this year's annoying Phil Gould selected team?

Matta

Juniors
Goleel said:

Problem is that I never got into the chatroom (need Java and I need XP Pro Service Pack, and don't have the Service Pack)

Matta

Juniors
Genius Freak said:
Can you select who plays in Origin sides?

If not, are the teams based on this year's annoying Phil Gould selected team?

You can select anyone you want (Serious).

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Mario,just a quick one.

Did you mage to change the numbers from white to black on the Wigan home jersey?

No big deal,just wondering thats all.

Chris_Brissie

Juniors
Hey Mario, i was just wondering, we know that's my team is included in the music for the game, and i was wondering, when will you hear it in the game? eg. after try's or goals, or only in the menu.

Mario

Juniors
Chris_Brissie said:
Hey Mario, i was just wondering, we know that's my team is included in the music for the game, and i was wondering, when will you hear it in the game? eg. after try's or goals, or only in the menu.

On the Intro sequence and one of the unlockable videos.

crazy john

Juniors
Hey Mario, I am not trying to be picky or anything but those grab and shake tackles really annoy me. In NZTiger's gameplay video 3/5 of the tackles were performed this way. However, in real life, about 5 out of 6 tackles go to ground. Has this go-to-ground tackle ratio been fixed up?

Munky

Coach
I have a question. What is the control scheme for the X-Box version? Do you use the L and R triggers to pass?