What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

Reggie Dunlop

Juniors
Thanks for your reply.

My main concern was running on Windows 2000.
As long as i dont have to upgrade my PC i will be happy.

"She's a Dyke" , "I know I know"

Goleel

Juniors
2. I have noticed in the videos that the dragons socks are wrong on the alternate kit. they juse the St george hooped socks. can you edit the socks?

We have a new winner for 'most irrelevant nitpicking ever'. You can't edit socks on the PS2 or XBox, can on the PC (if its the same as the demo was).

the biggest nitpicking ive ever seen was somebody who asked if the players kicked from a kicking tee or from sand and their should be an option to do either - or some shite like that

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
Goleel said:
2. I have noticed in the videos that the dragons socks are wrong on the alternate kit. they juse the St george hooped socks. can you edit the socks?

We have a new winner for 'most irrelevant nitpicking ever'. You can't edit socks on the PS2 or XBox, can on the PC (if its the same as the demo was).

Shutup Gol, he is just trying to state something that I think is a drawback from the game, and asking if it will be cahnged which is 100% fair enough. There was no point in you posting what you just did. SO how about you are the new winner of the "most irrelevant poster award" :shock:

Forum Idiot

Bench
Mighty Dragon said:
Goleel said:

Shutup Gol, he is just trying to state something that I think is a drawback from the game, and asking if it will be cahnged which is 100% fair enough. There was no point in you posting what you just did. SO how about you are the new winner of the "most irrelevant poster award" :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
gol and mighty dragon dont like each other!!!
i think i might start a gol vs mighty dragin thread so you two can go in there and fight rather than destroy other threads.
what do you think about that, everyone?
p.s. priddo i know you like to quote me and then ridicule me but dont do it here please because its starting to annoy me.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
I dont think people are actually nickpicking, but they are just wondering if the smallest little details are involved in the game, which isnt a crime, as they just want to make it a more realistic game which is good, i expect the second version to have the addition of extras such as left footed kickers and kicking tees, maybe more stadiums from England as well i hope.

I feel this addition of left footed kickers is quite relevant actually as there is quite a few kickers in super league who are left footed -

*Mandy Farrell
*Sean Long a.k.a. god
*Danny Tickle
*Rob Burrow
*Graham Appo

so it would be good to see extra touches of realism, but i expect the game will be great and the exclusion of these little details wont effect gameplay too much.

Goleel

Juniors
Hahaha mate you haven't been around here very long if you think that is irrelevant compared to some of the stuff that gets spurted. If you want to have a go at me, PM is easy enough to use, save the rest of the forum from having to deal with it.

I'm starting to realise how you feel EEL, getting all hated and everything, now all I need to do is start getting those anger management classes you've been at :)

NPK

Bench
Bump
Anyone know?

NPK said:
Can you turn off the matrix style kicking when playing against a friend?
...to surprise him with a kick rather than him seeing the matrix thing come up and know there is a kick coming?

Timmo

Juniors
NPK said:
Bump
Anyone know?

NPK said:
Can you turn off the matrix style kicking when playing against a friend?
...to surprise him with a kick rather than him seeing the matrix thing come up and know there is a kick coming?

I'm thinking that maybe when you kick the ball, you have to hold down on the kick button and when you let go, the "matrix" thing turns off and the ball goes. If that was the case (and I base my thoughts on no evidence), then you could quickly tap the kick button and surprise your mate, although, you wouldn't be able to do a very good kick.

NPK

Bench
Hi, I have another question.

When in defence, is it like in the demo where you can only really make tackles if you press A (change player) then quickly press W (tackle), or does the computer automatically change the player that you are controlling to be the closest to the ball? If you know what I mean! :)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Mario, can you PRETTY PLEASE with a cherry on top (ill take it off if you dont like cherries) tell me if keith galloway is in the game. I believe his debut was 7th June , which was round 13 against the warriors , its either that or 19 July , round 19 against the warriors, because i remember him making his debut, against the warriors.

Matta

Juniors
Well seeing that the Sharks have so many juniors I guess he would be, anyway... he's like a player in 100s so Mario wouldn't know off the top of his head.

Scotty

Juniors
Question, in the Super League version of the game, will they use the 8 sided super league ball or will they have the Nutri grain aussie ball? And what balls will they use in test matches?

Phillips

Referee
Scotty said:
Question, in the Super League version of the game, will they use the 8 sided super league ball or will they have the Nutri grain aussie ball? And what balls will they use in test matches?

they will use footballs :D

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Phillips said:
Scotty said:

they will use footballs :D

Boom - Tish !

Thank you, thank you ladies and gentlemen. Im here all week.