What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
oh i dunno if this has been asked yet...
on ps2 wit the whole new broadband thing they got going, is it possible to vs other ppl via the PS2 Broadband connection??

Forum Idiot

Bench
Raiders 2004 said:
He goes to my old high school...it would be quite a achievement if he ends up in a video game! 8)
my best mate since i was 3 is in the game! brett kearney from souths. cant wait to bump up his stats and select him for origin

Hey mario
I dont think any1 has covered this. In "matrix" style kicking, is it shown when the computer is kicking. Or do they just kick it straight away

Ryan_Loves_Broncos said:
Hey mario
I dont think any1 has covered this. In "matrix" style kicking, is it shown when the computer is kicking. Or do they just kick it straight away

Good question, I was also wondering this.

TripleM

Juniors
From the videos we've seen, no, it won't go into slow motion when the computer is kicking. I think Mario said this once too.

NPK

Bench
Can you turn off the matrix style kicking when playing against a friend?
...to surprise him with a kick rather than him seeing the matrix thing come up and know there is a kick coming?

knights 2004

Juniors
how do you do drop goals in the game???
will it be bullet time like the other kicks?
that would make it a bit easy wouldnt it? to kick drop goals i mean

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Ok i have no idea if this has been asked but

When you interchange will the new player have 14,15,16 or 17 on their back or will he have the number of the player he replaced eg.

Kimmorley started at halfback and Gower was mentioned on the bench and after 30 minutes or so i decide to put Gower on, will he have the number 7 jersey on or will it be 14,15,16 or 17??

Timmo

Juniors
If I were you, I would have Gower on for the full 80 minutes and choose Brett Kimmorley to be a cheergirl. :D

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Don't mean to sound weird but as i look down this FAQ i can see that there are many relevant questions asked by honest people who dont know the answer to them. When people post in the open forum they get dropped down on like a ton of bricks for not putting questions for mario in the Mario Questions Topic, but then the questions never get answered and it then makes people go back to the main forum and clog up more space by writing new topics, so im calling out for people, if they know the answer to someones question please respond as it will help them out, as mario obviously doesnt have the time to come on here anymore and participate like he used to do, due to other time constraints he may have !

Gaz.

Matta

Juniors
OoOGazOoO said:
Don't mean to sound weird but as i look down this FAQ i can see that there are many relevant questions asked by honest people who dont know the answer to them. When people post in the open forum they get dropped down on like a ton of bricks for not putting questions for mario in the Mario Questions Topic, but then the questions never get answered and it then makes people go back to the main forum and clog up more space by writing new topics, so im calling out for people, if they know the answer to someones question please respond as it will help them out, as mario obviously doesnt have the time to come on here anymore and participate like he used to do, due to other time constraints he may have !

Gaz.

I agree... but the release is so close that I haven't bothered asking questions... I'm preparing now.

Moffo

Referee
i know its not ideal boys, but mario does a lot of work and its hard for him to get on and answer everything at times. I think we should all adopt a system whereby we answer others questions if we know them

i try to do this where possible

Cheers,
Moffo

Reggie Dunlop

Juniors
Hi Mario,

Just a couple of questions.
1. What system requirements will be needed to run the game.
i.e will it run on a P4 with 256MB running Win2000 and a Geforce2mx card.

2. I have noticed in the videos that the dragons socks are wrong on the alternate kit. they juse the St george hooped socks. can you edit the socks?

thanks
Reggie Dunlop

"Hey Hanrahan, Suzanne sucks P*ssy"

Timmo

Juniors
Reggie Dunlop said:
Hi Mario,

Just a couple of questions.
1. What system requirements will be needed to run the game.
i.e will it run on a P4 with 256MB running Win2000 and a Geforce2mx card.

Will work with ease!
The exact system requirements are in one of the other threads.
I don't know the answer to your other question, I'm pretty sure you can't change already made teams, but if you were fussed about the socks, you could make another St.George team with correct socks! :D

Agent Mulder

Bench
I heard a rumour that there is a cheat in the game where you can make Jamie Lyon leave the game and he can go pig hunting...Is this true? :D

Latest posts