What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

KeckDiddy

Juniors
Regarding the question about turning the matrix kkicking off. it really makes no difference becaus eit is not as if the player isn't in the matrix from as well so the element of surprise justs worrys the person conrtrolling and that now they can't stop it![/list][/quote]

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Come again Keckdiddy ??
Hey I just tohught about the name of this thread. Frequently asked questions and questions for Mario :)

JoeD

First Grade
I have a question. When was the last time Mario answered a question on this thread? It seems you have more chance of him replying if you ask a question in a new thread.

yes, the matrix is the bomb and i cant wait till revolutions - even though i know a bit too much about it (spoilers). Kill Bill is an awesome movie (seen it twice already :D) and the next one should be insane but i dont rate it compared to the Matrix trilogy.

Dover

Juniors
I Bent my Wookie said:
yes, the matrix is the bomb and i cant wait till revolutions - even though i know a bit too much about it (spoilers). Kill Bill is an awesome movie (seen it twice already :D) and the next one should be insane but i dont rate it compared to the Matrix trilogy.

I was actually an extra in Reloaded and Revolution

The main problem with that is u do pick up a few spoilers along the way. Can't wait for Revolution.

For the record, I was a Smith Clone in the scene where the Keymaker is killed. If you watch carefully (or freeze the DVD) you'll notice that SMith's are not computer animated in this scene. I was also meant to do the Courtyard scene (there were 12 of us in total + stunt guys) but couldn't get more time off work :cry:

Have 2 very small scenes in Revolution, one in the rain (if you've seen the trailer) and one in a stairwell - no spoilers from the stairwell though ;-)

JoeD

First Grade
So do people mistake you for Hugo Weaving or was it mostly makeup and wigs?

JoeD

First Grade
What topic would that be? Mario hasn't answered a question in this thread for 2 weeks.

beerboy

Juniors
back to footy

ok say if i have 8 friends over. can i design a comp for the finals (the 8 teams each of us are) and can everyone play there team into a show down for the Premiership but with just the 2 controllers

does that make sense

dont have a whinge if its already been answered please
u should be on here to enjoy urself

TripleM

Juniors
Yep, I'm pretty sure you would be able to do that. That sort of custom competition I'm pretty sure is available, then as long as you have a multitap you should be able to have all 8 people in it.

ChiaPete

Juniors
beerboy said:
back to footy

ok say if i have 8 friends over. can i design a comp for the finals (the 8 teams each of us are) and can everyone play there team into a show down for the Premiership but with just the 2 controllers

does that make sense

dont have a whinge if its already been answered please
u should be on here to enjoy urself

I don't think you can play just a finals series. However you could make a custom 8 team knock out or round robin competition if you wanted. That is my understanding anyway if someone knows differently please correct me.

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

ChiaPete

Juniors
beerboy said:
but would i need a multitap if only 2 ppl were playing at once eg 1 player controls 1 team

If there are only 2 people playing at a time then no you wouldn't. Any more than 2 then I gather you'd need a multi-tap.

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

NPK

Bench
I know this game won't be able to be played over the internet, but my friend has 2 computers at his place networked to each other..will be we able to play the game against each other with a monitor and a keyboard each?

TripleM

Juniors
I don't think so.. if you could play it over a network then you'd be able to play it over the net. Though there may be some sort of way you could connect up the two computers so that the second one is just showing a copy of what is happening on the first one.. and the same thing with the keyboards.. I'm not sure of much about networking. There won't be a specific option for it though.