What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah gets Smiths Jersey!

super_coach

First Grade
As previously posted maybe it has something to do with "underbelly the tale of two books". Could be the only explanation, anyway on form and past form Smith would be first picked and THE GRUB Ennis his back up, but being a Tigers man I know Sheen likes to pull a rabbit out of his hat on selection day. Really Daniell Fitzfumble might get a run if Sheens picks the team!!!

user_nat

Coach
Cameron Smith has been in great form (except for goal kicking). Farah has been nowhere near good enough to unseat him.

mattyVOK

Bench
Who cares!!!! I Hate Cam Smith with a passion and am over the moon he has lost 2 premierships, i can only hope that this article is true!!

Didgi

Breaking news from the Telegraph! With Thurston out injured, Blake Lazarus is expected to be named at halfback!

If we needed any more proof Sheens and the slectors are absolute spazzes, this is it. Unless it's a pisstake which it better be. Cronk and Gidley on the Bench? f**k me.

stormbati

Bench
Its a gee up, has to be. He's the vice-captain ffs. They'll keep the Queensland combo there for a while yet.

Lowdown

Juniors
Again - another news article makes me look at the calendar to see if its April 1st.

Make no mistake - if this happens there will be unprecedented uproar.

Smith is the Australian captain in waiting. He is one of the best players in the comp on form.

He's led Storm to a 6-2 record, won the WCC playing out of position and won a GF last year. If anyone watched his game v the Warriors - tis game should be the textbook example for young hookers how to play the game.

Farah cant even hold down an Origin spot.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Maybe maybe just maybe Cameron Smith will be in the 7 jumper.....

Since Thurston went down again last night and Scott Prince has had one game in 3 or so weeks there is really just no one else to pick.

JW

Coach
Maybe maybe just maybe Cameron Smith will be in the 7 jumper.....

Since Thurston went down again last night and Scott Prince has had one game in 3 or so weeks there is really just no one else to pick.

Cronk?

Surely 7. Cronk and 9. Smith kills 7. Smith and 9. Farah any day of the week?

boonboon

Juniors
Mayby the Australian selectors have decided players who cheat and despite obviously knowing that they are cheating the game and taking under the table payments then standing up and claiming they new nothing and shouldnt be penalised - he is a cheat so shouldnt represent my country . Also Farah is obviously a better player although Smith other then being a cheat is also a great player

Azkatro

First Grade
I won't believe this until I see it. And if I see "9. Farah", I still probably won't believe it. Cameron Smith is a Test captain in waiting, for f**k's sake ... maybe the selectors know something we don't. They say it's nothing to do with Melbourne's salary cap scandal but more is yet to be revealed ...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol as if the qld part of the selection team will let this happen.

Even as a huge tigers and farah fan this would be very harsh on smith IMO.

At least it might finally show some people what a fraud sheens is. The way he plays favourites is ridiculous.

storm_man

Juniors
Mayby the Australian selectors have decided players who cheat and despite obviously knowing that they are cheating the game and taking under the table payments then standing up and claiming they new nothing and shouldnt be penalised - he is a cheat so shouldnt represent my country . Also Farah is obviously a better player although Smith other then being a cheat is also a great player

Are you geniused?
Sheens should go piss off. Bad enough last year that Farah was chosen over Ennis (who I hate with a passion) but to be chosen over one of the best players in the game? Fk off! This article is either a gee up or Farahs been sucking off Sheens

scruffystorm

Juniors
Surely this has to be a joke. If it isn't then i feel sorry for the Broncos, because Smith will come out with a point to prove.

JW

Coach
Surely this has to be a joke. If it isn't then i feel sorry for the Broncos, because Smith will come out with a point to prove.

LOL

Smith backing up on Sunday will only ensure he'll add perhaps another 10-20 points on top of the 80 that Melbourne will put on us anyway.

Latest posts