What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah - Go To Soccer You Nancy Boy

Tigers,

You haven't got an answer have you? You're embarrassed by his whinging. No wonder he doesn't play Origin, and if it wasn't for Sheens being the 'Roos boss, Farah wouldn't have played for them either.

Fordy20

Juniors
unsuccessful-troll.jpg

trolling.jpg

In a capitalist society some people have to end up homeless etc. I'm sure I'm right there. Capitalism will come to an end some day. Would Jesus be a capitalist?

drago brelli

Bench
You obviously prefer watching the diving, soft, twinkies, so bog off over there.

http://www.nrl.com./nrl-storm-say-they-dont-listen-to-critics/tabid/10874/newsid/63402/default.aspx
As the captain of the Wests Tigers Farrah is well with in his rights to complain about Manu kneeing of Ellis. It's called leadership and a captain looking out for his players. Manu's been cited. While the league is at it they should cite Bellamey as well. To be fair to Manu he didn't perform a 'crusher' tackle on McKinnon. He meant to but he got it wrong.

Yeah, I go for the Storm. 2011 Grand Final winners, it'll go nicely with the other years on the back of one of my T-Shirts, those obviously being 1999, 2007 and 2009. There were GF that year, and we won them.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Yeah, I go for the Storm. 2011 Grand Final winners, it'll go nicely with the other years on the back of one of my T-Shirts, those obviously being 1999, 2007 and 2009. There were GF that year, and we won them.
Yeah, your club out-cheated all the other teams. And then the dimwits got caught. What a champion club.

We gave you a pasting at a full Leikhart on Sunday you beauts. Flip! Get it into the heads of yours, we have the best coach in the world, and we would have won them regardless.

N.C.

Juniors
A pasting?

You couldn't score more than twice in 80 minutes, even with all your playmakers on board.