What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah or Buderus?

Farah or Buderus

• Total voters

Kiwi

First Grade
I think this is a great testament to Farrah and the sort of player he can become. Lets face it, he ain't getting flogged in this poll, and has really only scrapped the tip of the iceberg in terms of playing.

Farrah will be one of the greatest hookers to play the game, if, and I mean IF he continues to grow as a player and develop that potential into form and ability. If he does, by the end of next year I have no doubt he'll be a better player on ability than Buderus in more peoples eyes, and this poll would be reversed, and Buderus might even get flogged in it.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
While I love Buderus, if he really was 'one of these great players' of the modern era, the best hooker, I really would like him to stand up more.

Yes he is somthing without Johns, but he never really stands up and wins his team matches when Johns not there. (Yes I am aware of the 2004 game vs Brisbane...care to name a few others).

A good stat would be how many games have Newcastle won in the last few years where Buderus has played and Johns hasnt.

There both good players. They both run well from dummy half well after a break. Buderus is a better defender but when it comes to all assets of attack, Farah is your man.

simon says

First Grade
I fail to see how Buderus is a better defender.

Farah regularly tops our tackle count and is our lowest for missed tackles.

6 missed tackles in 5 games is incredible.

Balmain_Boy

Robbie's line breaks and tries are down on his form from last year. I would expect that to increase as the year progresses.

From memory he almost doubled every positive attacking statistic of any other hooker last year.

Robbie's line breaks and tries are down on his form from last year. I would expect that to increase as the year progresses.

if he didnt break hes hand than those stats would look even better remember he was out for 4 weeks

Alan Shore

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Danny Who??????

Farah...but watch for a kid called Kevin Kingston to be amongst these discussions in the next few months.

Kingston's a Queenslander too, so he'll have trouble dislodging Cameron Smith.

But Farah has it over Buderus for sure.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
Kingston's a Queenslander too, so he'll have trouble dislodging Cameron Smith.

But Farah has it over Buderus for sure.

Plus Aaron Payne will be ahead of him!:D

Latest posts