What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah or Buderus?

Farah or Buderus

• Total voters

Eddie.

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Dally M medal.

I doubt Farah will get near one in his career too.

So Danny has excellent defense but Farah isn't far behind but skil lwise Farah is miles ahead of Buderus? Biggest crock of Tigers biased sh*t ever posted on these forums.

Farah is a much more creative, attacking player

* He makes more tries assists
* He has a better kicking game
* He makes more clean breaks
* He probably scores more tries ( not sure their)

The arguments for Buderus so far have been based around "solid", "Consistency" "expearience"

Buderus is good, but please open your eyes. if you can't see Farah has more attacking creativity you simply are not watching him play.

Balmain_Boy

Red and Blue Knight said:
Dally M medal.

I doubt Farah will get near one in his career too.

So Danny has excellent defense but Farah isn't far behind but skil lwise Farah is miles ahead of Buderus? Biggest crock of Tigers biased sh*t ever posted on these forums.

Maybe not. But a lot of players better than Buderus have never won one. A lot of players worse than him have won one too. It's not like it's the sole measurement of a great player.

Besides, every sane person knows Buderus should not have got near one either.

Balmain_Boy

You don't remember the debate the year he won it? Only the staunchest Buderus fan would argue he was the number one player that year.

thuganomics

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
You don't remember the debate the year he won it? Only the staunchest Buderus fan would argue he was the number one player that year.

I think Buderus was the player of the year that year. In every Knights game in 2004, he played his heart out. Made nearly 40 tackles each game, was the player who sparked our attack and won us many of our games that season.

Who else besides Finch *shivers* and Hindmarsh were stand outs that year?

RABK

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:

:-s

Right moron, go through the forums going back to 04. Also go back and find news articles and old footage of league shows from 04.

Staunch Buderus fans indeed.

What is it with you tiger fans and starting threads, really bad ones at that. Are you Tiger fans always seeking acceptance from other fans or something? Do you need us to tell you your players are good? Deadset.

Oh and where's the bronco brigade to start homosexual jokes about BB and Farah? The blokes last 400 posts have had no less then 2,000 Farah references.

bluesbreaker

Bench
bahahahaha, as if buderus didn't deserve the Dally M in 2004. Who was better in 2004? brett Finch? Nathan Hindmarsh? Michael Monaghan? :lol:

thuganomics

Coach
After tonight, there is now no doubt in my mind the Danny is the best hooker in the game today and possibly ever.

Bumble

First Grade
I dunno about ever, but on tonight's performance I'd like to change my vote from Farah to Buderus!

Best hooker ever? How old are you boy-o?

Sydney Olympics were the best ever.

2005 Premiership was the closest ever.

Don't we just love the hyperbole these days

chinorocks

Juniors
Farah is a great player.
Buderus is a great player.
Who cares who is better.
However Buderus proved tonight that he is legend.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Bumble said:
I dunno about ever, but on tonight's performance I'd like to change my vote from Farah to Buderus!
And therein lies my gripe. People tend to get so caught up in the moment.

Tonght proved nothing to me. Buderus always was, is and will be a great hooker. He didnt need to come up with that performance to prove he's the best hooker in the game.

Farah is the next Australian hooker IMO and a chance to play off the bench for NSW this year. But for now Bedsy is the man as far as no.9's go.

chinorocks

Juniors
True Farah is ready to play for NSW this year, but does NSW need a hooker on the bench??? Buderus is an 80 minute player and the captain, does he really need to be replaced??? Wouldn't they be better served with a more versatile player on the bench???

chinorocks said:
True Farah is ready to play for NSW this year, but does NSW need a hooker on the bench??? Buderus is an 80 minute player and the captain, does he really need to be replaced??? Wouldn't they be better served with a more versatile player on the bench???

Very true.

Vicious

Bench
bluesbreaker said:
bahahahaha, as if buderus didn't deserve the Dally M in 2004. Who was better in 2004? brett Finch? Nathan Hindmarsh? Michael Monaghan? :lol:

Brett Finch was far and away the best player in `2004 and it was a joke that he didn`t get the Dally M.

Tommy Smith

Referee
chinorocks said:
Considering there will be no Johns and Barrett then i reckon Buedrus has to play almost 80 mins because he'll be the leader out there now. So that may count against Farah and is probably the reason Wing will play as he can play anywhere.

Vicious

Bench
Buderus is a great footballer, but i have no doubt whatsoever that Farah would have had the same effect had he have been the Aussie hooker tonight.
Farah has carved many a side up without a dominant forward pack, what would he do on the back of players such as Mason and Civoniceva steamrolling ahead???

chinorocks

Juniors
Vicious said:
Buderus is a great footballer, but i have no doubt whatsoever that Farah would have had the same effect had he have been the Aussie hooker tonight.
Farah has carved many a side up without a dominant forward pack, what would he do on the back of players such as Mason and Civoniceva steamrolling ahead???

He would have scored 8 trys and set up 8 more, kicked 16 from 16 despite the burden of not being a recognised goalkicker, and made 78 tackles in 80 minutes....or so the hype would lead me to believe.

Latest posts