What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

farah to eels?

He is our best player by a country mile, so you would assume that he will be our highest paid player if he signs a new contract.When you consider what coin Blair is on Farah will not be cheap.

Tiger05

First Grade
He is our best player by a country mile, so you would assume that he will be our highest paid player if he signs a new contract.When you consider what coin Blair is on Farah will not be cheap.

Blair though was a huge mistake. Farah has also been inconsistent throughout his career and bombed plenty of chances with hog plays.

He was easily our best player this year but Benji had a poor overall season. I don't think Farah was our best player or even close over the last couple of seasons.

Pay him well but keep it in perspective. Blair needs to be f**ked off as soon as his contract ends or be put on a significantly reduced salary.

innsaneink

Referee
Hog plays :roll:

Its the sign of a frustrated (C) with a super competitive edge trying too hard to do it all on his own as he sees it wasnt clicking due to his coaches ineptness.

He is our most important player

Benji really has to a good look over his performances this season and work out what went wrong,halfback or not and for all his ability he was a liability at times this year.

jimmy77au

Juniors
his silence probably has more to do with the whole twitter saga than anything else.

g'day guys - not here to troll - just reading with interest the thoughts of you tigers supporters on what's going on....

Re: Robbie's silence - How much of it, do you think, relates to the twitter saga / Dramas in the background, and how much of it is self motivated?

Robbie is the Current NSW hooker, and potentially a chance of being an Australian Squad Member (obviously as a back up). If he goes public and bags out T Sheens - whom is also the Australian Coach - How do you think his chances of being selected are afterwards?

Not saying this IS the motivator on his silence / minimal public discussion - but I would suggest it would play a massive part.....

I say this with Tongue firmly planted in cheek - but Chris Lawrence has remained a very quiet individual in all this....:D

jimmy77au, good points and I think in regards to Farah, you are spot on.
In regards to Lawrence, it's the same with every other player, if no journo has asked them how they feel, it won't be printed or will it?

Ennis dogged by rival

NOW Michael Ennis has led the Bulldogs to a grand final it will be interesting to see if Bulldogs directors stop their none-too-subtle approaches to his arch rival, Robbie Farah. Ennis had lost his state spot to the Wests Tigers skipper and Farah has long been preferred at international level as a back-up to Cameron Smith. And there are still some in Bulldog land who long to have Farah at the club. Ennis is popular among his teammates and Des Hasler would not have made him skipper if he did not have huge respect for him, but not all of the club's officials are sold on their hooker. Farah is off contract next year and the turmoil surrounding the coach and the dismissal of his mates from the Tigers will not make it easy for Farah to stay put. He was hoping to ink a new deal before Christmas - but the evolution of the playing roster is sure to be a major consideration. Farah always had a challenging relationship with Tim Sheens. They were professional, but a long way from being best buddies. In the eyes of some, Sheens went so hard in support of Farah as an ''Origin player'' during the season in an effort to bring him closer to him. The Tigers can't let Farah go to the Dogs or the Eels, who will make a public play for Farah at some point. In his time as Blues coach, RickyStuart learned all about Farah as a player and a person and he liked what he saw. If Stephen Humphreys loses Farah he will lose his gig as well.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...a-liability-20120929-26sng.html#ixzz27toVt74v

Tiger05

First Grade
Hog plays :roll:

Its the sign of a frustrated (C) with a super competitive edge trying too hard to do it all on his own as he sees it wasnt clicking due to his coaches ineptness.

He is our most important player

So Sheens was the one telling him to hog it was he ? I heard Sheens was also to blame for 9/11.

He is a very good player but he has faults in his game.

Front-Rower

First Grade
So Sheens was the one telling him to hog it was he ? I heard Sheens was also to blame for 9/11.

He is a very good player but he has faults in his game.

Sheens may not of instructed him to hog the ball but his inept selections at halfback force Farah and Marshall for that fact, into trying to do everything themselves.

Tiger05

First Grade
nonsense argument.

I don't get the nonsense bit. The only crap is blaming a players poor form or plays on Sheens.

Sheens can and should get blamed for coaching decisions. The players should get blamed for their performances if warranted.

innsaneink

Referee
We are NOT talking about poor form.
We are talking about a leader, ''trying too hard'' due to insane positional selections from the COACH that were not working
You cannot stick to one opinion, its like the tide, youre a troll

Tiger05

First Grade
We are NOT talking about poor form.
We are talking about a leader, ''trying too hard'' due to insane positional selections from the COACH that were not working

Hang on - I stated an opinion and you bought up the coach. I wasn't just talking about this year. I think this year has been one of Farah's best.

It has nothing to do with Sheens positional selections.

You cannot stick to one opinion, its like the tide, youre a troll

f**k your crazy at times - stop drinking or whatever it is.

Latest posts